38

"Uh... I'm actually a different y/n" I lied.

"I've seen your photo in his phone"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I've to leave!"

"So you are going to a class party huh? Ditching Taehyungie I see" he turned me towards himself, looking disapprovingly at my hair and trying to fix it with his fingers.

"What... how do you know?"

"I asked him to meet me but he said he had a date with someone else, which I would assume would be you"

"I d k maybe it was the Japanese heiress Tzuyu?"

"Tzuyu is not Japanese and Taehyung is not dating her. Where do you get your info from, the internet?"

As a matter of fact, yes.

"Look, you better let me go. I have to get ready for the class party"

"You are getting ready but not for a stupid class party cupcake. You are getting dolled up like a good girl for Kim Taehyung"

"Says who?" I asked in a defiant tone, holding my chin up higher.

He pointed his small finger towards himself, smirking evily.

"You can't force me!"

"I can. If you don't listen to me, I'll give your precious brother some tough hell in the industry and you don't want him to fail before he has even started, do you?" he asked in the sweetest tone possible. God, I already hated this guy!

"Why you sadistic psychopath!"

"I'm just being a good friend to Tae" he shrugged.

"Really? Is that why you stole my number from him?"

He sighed.

"All in good time, cupcake"

"What do you mean?" I asked but he completely ignored the question.

"Hmm, so where do we start? The dress of course!"

"I'm not paying a dime!"

"Don't worry sweetie, this place belongs to the guy you are dressing up for. It's only fair that he pays for it, and that's how I'm going to make it" He dragged me towards the formal outfits area and greeted the sales girl.

"Can we get something for my beautiful friend here?" He asked her.

"She's a highschooler?" The girl asked, looking my unform up and down with disgust

"She has a date with my friend so she needs a dress."

The woman sighed, probably relieved or something that Jimin wasn't my date and started showing him the dresses they had available while flirting shamelessly with him. He picked up a few and asked me to change in them.

"Do you actually think I am going to do a catwalk for you here?" I asked hands over my hips.

"Hurry up I haven't got all day"

"Fuck you!" I showed him my middle finger before walking in and trying one on.

"Nope" he exclaimed after he examined me wearing the dress.

I tried the other one.

"Next"

We kept doing it over and over until I was tired as hell. Every time he told me to change I would show him my middle finger and he chuckled.

"I swear to God Park Jimin...!" I said just before snapping.

"The first one was better than the rest"  He said getting up.