65

AUTHOR'S POV (Jimin Focus):

Jimin followed them outside hurriedly and saw Taehyung leaving. The light drizzle had changed into heavy, pouring rain and he waited at the entrance for y/n to get back but she didn't. She just stayed there, sitting there with arms folded around her knees and sobbing silently.

Jimin hurried over to her without caring what the rain would do to him. He knelt beside her and patted her head.

"Hey. Hey get up! The weather is cold and this rain will kill you!"

"But I'm already dead" she whimpered and passed out.

He gasped as she fell against his chest, not knowing what to do. But he didn't waste another moment and scooped her up in his arms, taking her to his car.

He gently placed her fragile form in the back seat and moved to the front one himself.

After a twenty minute drive he had reached his home where he brought her in and took her to his bedroom.

"Y/n" he whispered in her ear.

"Hey" he said as he nuzzled her neck, leaving a trail of kisses. He felt like he would stop breathing. This... this feeling in his heart was fatal. This longing for someone who wasn't his. He had never known how much he wanted her before that.

"Baby come back. Please" he breathed against her cold wet skin.

Her parted lips looked so inviting, and he watched her as if in a trance, with his heart beating wildly. He traced her skin with the tips of his fingers, still feeling as if this was a dream.

"God..." his breath hitched when he felt like his heart would explode from desire and got up, turning his back towards her, fisting his hair and wanting to yell. He couldn't watch her in pain like that. And the worst thing was he blamed himself for all of it.

Just for a stupid revenge, he let her go to Taehyung. How he wished he had taken her for himself the first time they met instead of sending her to him. Maybe then she could have become his. And he would have loved her like she deserved.

"Hey baby..." he lied down back beside her "Get up you need to change..."

"He... left me..." she mumbled with her eyes closed.

"I told you not to talk to him, why are you so stupid?" He brushed her wet hair back "why?"

"I... I don't know"

"I won't let him hurt you anymore. Baby don't cry. Please don't cry" his own tears started falling as he wiped off hers. His head and his heart both were a mess for this girl he had underestimated so much.

"You need to get out of your wet clothes. And dry your hair. And get some food. Let me get you clothes" he went to his wardrobe and pulled out a clean T shirt and some sweat pants and handed them to her.

She took them with trembling hands and slowly got up.

"I can walk myself..." she told him as he held her while she walked to the dressing room but he still kept holding her nonetheless.

When she got out he was standing there holding a towel. He made her sit on the bed, kneeling beside her and lightly rubbing her head with the towel as he smiled up at her.

"I'll get the hair dryer "

"No I don't use that."

"But you don't want to catch a cold!"

"No" she replied stubbornly.

"Okay. Stay here, under the blankets. I'll get you food." He wrapped the towel around her head turban-style and tucked her in.

He hurried to the kitchen and looked around. Shit, he wasn't good enough at cooking. He decided to make her some hot chocolate and place an order for some healthy Chinese food.

He took the mug of hot chocolate to her and sat beside her. She looked at him with pressed lips and smiled sadly.

"I'm being a burden to you, ain't I?"she asked

"You could've spared me by listening to me. I told you not to go to him"

"But... he... used to... be different..."

"He wasn't. You thought he was. Now go on, drink this like a good girl and have some sleep"

"Here?" She looked around her and then at him with confused eyes. He nodded.

"No... I can't..."

"Why not?"

"It's... your place"

"So what?"

"I can't...."

"Babe..."

"Jimin..."

That was it. Hearing his name from her lips was the last straw and he felt every last bit of resistance crumble away.

"Y/n... he doesn't deserve you... I... I love you...and I can love you better. I can love you so much better. You just have come to me. He only knows how to break things. I don't wanna see you broken..."

"No..."

"Y/n, you're only going to get hurt out of loving him!"

"I know..."

"So let me love you." He said tracing her lower lip with his thumb, his face close to her. Next moment he had shifted so that he was straddling her with his legs on both sides and cupping her face.

"Babe..."

"Jimin please don't touch me..." she tried to push him away with both of her hands on his chest" I respect you as a friend but that's all you'll ever be for me. I just can't love anyone but him even if he hurts me a thousand times..."

"Just give me one chance..." he held her wrist and inched closer "Just let me show you what we can be..."

"Taehyung...?!"

"What?"

"He's here...!" she whispered.

"What?" He repeated.

"Taehyung wait!..." she pushed him away and hurried out of his bed. Jimin turned around but quick enough to get a glimpse of a shadow moving away from the door frame. He hurried out after her and saw a dark haired tall and lean figure leaving through the front door.

"Taehyung wait..." she shouted almost running at the door.

"Stop" he stood in her front, grabbing her arms.

"Let me go!" She screamed.

"He won't listen to you now... he's going to think you slept with me"

"No he won't, why would he think such a stupid thing? Let me go he's leaving!" She tried to break free but Jimin wasn't letting go.

"It's useless!! He won't listen to you"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because of the promise "Jimin said, clenching his eyes shut.

"What promise?"

"I promised him I'll take every girl he loved away from him. That any girl he loves will end up in my bed... and he's going to think you too..."

"That's why you took me to him the first time because you wanted the game to begin. You wanted him to fall for me so you could..." she asked with so much resentment in her eyes that he wished he was dead already.

Jimin nodded with his head bent low.

She held her head in both her hands turning away from him.

"Y/n I really fell for you..." his voice was just a hoarse whisper.

"I fucking hate you!" she turned to him biting every word and pushed pass through him hurrying after Taehyung while Jimin fell to his knees, sobbing silently.

A/N:

Ihm for putting Jimin in a situation like this he is so cute so fluffy I wanna protect him 😭😭😭