😑

Yes this 😑 is me at y'all.

Like come on!

You be feeling so emo towards Jimin and throwing hate at... yourself?? But the truth is he tried to "use" you sexually, and if you weren't so cute and kind and also loyal to Taehyung, he probably would have, like the other girls who Taehyung liked and he seduced.

AND people give me sometime okay cause what takes you five minutes to read takes me a whole lot of time to write. A good chapter doesn't just fall out of the sky when you want it. If you want some quality in there, it needs a lot of time and effort. And i kind of have a life too 😪 okay who am i kidding I don't have a life but i have studies and work so...

And omg i'm so sorry for doing to you what i'm about to do in the next chapter 😭😭😭😭 I swear I didn't do it because you were asking for updates.

It's a week day, not the weekend so there will probably be only one update.

Also if you have any suggestions for what you'd like to read in future, feel free to comment because...

Fam, we're near :)

(The end in case you didn't get it and the next chapter is NOT the last please don't come at me after reading that like someone did with the second last chapter of LOHC )

And just know that i love you so much 😘😘😘 Even if i went a bit harsh on you in the next chapter i still love you 💕 💕 💕