52

"A...are you serious?" She stuttered.

He blinked once meaning yes with hands folded against his chest.

She gulped.

"Uh... I ... i..." she looked around.

"Hmmm?" He raised an eyebrow. 

"The thing is... is that..."

"Do you want me to help you with it?"

"Taehyung i.."

"You don't want to?"

"It's just that..."she bit her lip and looked down.

Her little actions like that made him even more obsessed with her than he already was. He left his side of the bed and got near to her.

"Alright, I'll help you with it!"

He cupped her cheek with a hand and slowly pecked her lips. His hand went back and tangled in her silky soft hair while he deepened the kiss as he sucked on her lower lip, tugging on it gently, holding it between his perfect white teeth and pulling a bit before letting it go, making her gasp.
He looked at her for sometime, examining her perfect features and body that were just exactly like he wanted, his hand slowly slid below her shirt ,going to the back and working with her bra clips. 

"Perfect. You're so perfect..." he whispered against her lips as he resumed the kiss, still working with the clips. But they wont come off. He became impatient and started tugging on it with one hand while still kissing her, with his tongue tangled with hers, and his other hand caressing her side in long, rough strokes.

"Taehyung..." she panted, just as soon as he gave her a chance to breath "it won't come off like that.." she slowly crawled back a bit, straightening her shirt and looking down in embarrassment.

He raised an eyebrow, puzzled with the situation. He never knew it had been that long since he unclasped a bra, for him to have forgotten the whole tech of it.

"It's not a usual kind of bra... I kind of sewed it shut back there because it would open too much. See, it's like a 2 dollar bra that I got in a buy one get five free kind of thing...". She played with the hem of her skirt while looking down shyly, her brows knitted together "that's why I didn't want to take it off... because...It's... not pretty..."

He considered her seriously for sometime, hands around her small waist, and then his lips curved up in a smile.

"Never in my whole life have I ever met a girl like you" he chuckled, pulling her into him in a tight hug and she pouted.

"What? Not everyone is rolling in billions like you!" she said, 

He inhaled in deep the scent of her hair and held her like that.

I'm yours y/n. All I have is yours too. He thought, still holding her and running his fingers through her hair.

"Um, how long are we staying like this?" she asked after sometime.

He sighed, drawing back and looking at her again, while tracing his upper lip with his tongue.

"Don't look at me like that you make me nervous..." she whined, closing her eyes shut.

He lied back down and patted the space near to him. She shyly crawled in there and lied down near him, crossing her hands over her chest. He chuckled at her innocent act, rolling his eyes.

"Stop it alright?" 

He pecked the top of her nose and smiled at her, resting his head on a hand as he looked at her, brushing the hair at her temple.

"Do you know what I see when I look at you?"

"Um... a clueless weirdo?"

"An enigma, a beautiful, funny, sweet and crazy enigma. At times you're so tempting I feel like tying you to my bed and fucking you senseless, but next moment you're like a clueless baby and I can't even think of touching you, it's like you become some sacred being that would get dirty with my touch"

"But... I won't...." she said dreamily.

"And even so, at the end, I'm always unable to resist you" he said, drawing small circles with his index finger on her thigh and she shivered under his touch. He loved how responsive she was to his touch and he wished she was bit more mature so he could have his way with her. But he knew she would freak out. Even though she knew quite a bit, she still had a lot to learn. 

"God, I want you so much... I need you so much. I want you in my system, I need to taste you..."

He could feel her going motionless under him as he said that. She knew what he meant, but probably wasn't sure if she was ready for that.

"But I have to tell you things before I make you mine..." he continued, kissing her forehead, then her temple, slowly going towards her jaw and then her neck. She moaned his name as he sucked harshly on her sweet spot, leaving a deep purple mark there. He traced it with his fingers, with a satisfied smirk on his face and then brought his lips in contact with her soft, smooth skin once more.

"At times, I'm not easy to be with..." he told her while still leaving small kisses and licks on his way down, slowly opening the rest of her buttons. His hand stopped at the third one and he debated a bit before slipping it in there "Sometimes, well, I don't know but people say that I get a bit..." he looked up at her because he wanted to know how she would react. But what met his eyes was a y/n with her eyes closed and mouth slightly gaping open, probably drooling. 

She was asleep.

She had freaking fallen asleep while he was trying to work her up.

He sighed, drawing his hand back and pulling the sheets over her.

"Good night angel. Since you're going to stay here for some days at the least, we can continue some other time." he kissed her forehead and left the bed. He had too much work to do anyway.