31

It was a loud bang that woke you up from that peaceful slumber.

You jumped up in your bed looking around and then you saw him.

Your weirdass brother stuffing his face with a piece of delicious looking cake.

"Hey you! How did you get here?" you asked, getting up from your bed and rushing towards him. You didn't know why there was a lingering feeling of disappointment in your heart, as if you had been expecting someone else but damn that cake looked good so you made it your first priority.

"You sent me your address and code? Thanks for this welcome cake though, I never thought you were this excited to meet me!"

"Ha-ha! Aren't you funny!" you rolled your eyes, getting yourself a fork and digging right in. "You have gotten rich though I guess, judging by this delicious cake you brought!"

He rolled his eyes.

"No need to go all nice on me, it was already there in your smelly lil' fridge when I got here."

So this was how he was going to play. 

"You didn't tell me you were sick?" he asked.

"How..."

"There is medicine on your side table, with a note"

You walked towards the table, munching on that oh-so-delicious cake. You had been craving some for days, and you loved your brother so much in that moment. However, you had no idea someone else had ordered that cake for you earlier and walked out silently after making sure your fever was down.

The medicine was there, and a note with instructions. The instructions were written in hand so beautifully it made you ashamed of yours (handwriting). Strange, doctors are supposed to have shitty handwriting, you thought. But of course, how were you supposed to know it was Taehyung who left the instructions the doctor had given him for you.

"Did you get me the medicine?" you asked him.

"I didn't even know you were sick, bitch"

Yeah keep lying, I knew you would save me. You thought.

"Alright, let's get this place cleaned up!" he announced.

"Sure, go ahead" you seated yourself on the bed cross legged and watched him.

"Give me a hand here bitch it's your place!"

"Imma give you a hand in your face if you asked me again. I'm sick for freak's sake!"

"So am I! Of your stupid messed up room"

"Let me show you the door then. If you take your ugly ass seven feet eastward, you'll reach it"

"Children" he rolled his eyes and started tidying up your room, while you checked your cell for notifications.

Yeontanxappa: How are you feeling

me: I'm okay, but I had this weird dream

Yeontanxappa: What about.

me: you

Yeontanxappa: Really?

What did you see?

me: That you visited me and took care of me

You didn't tell him that you had felt so loved in that dream, so important, so beautiful that it could've lasted a whole lifetime only if it had been real. That you had never felt so beautifully vulnerable in your whole life. That his touch had felt so real it still burned on your skin and you yearned for more. That even though it was only a dream, you had somehow... fallen in love with him.

Yeontanxappa: That's interesting.

me: but I couldn't see your face.

Yeontanxappa: Why not

me: I d k

it was just your voice.

I don't remember what it said though.

You did remember some words... his deep voice murmuring words that made you feel alive, and hot, but you didn't tell him because he would think you are delusional if you did.

Yeontanxappa: I'm glad you're okay now.

me: ...

thanks

Yeontanxappa: Take enough rest

And stay hydrated.

me: Taehyung?

Yeontanxappa: Yes?

me: Let's meet up.