70

YOUR (FIRST PERSON POV):

It was the graduation day, and i stood there avoiding how everybody was looking at me. Everyone and their parents.

"It's because of her we got three weeks late" Junmi told her parents angrily.

"And she has nobody to visit her anyway so what's the point in letting us all suffer" her minion joined in.

"You know the person who gets cheered the most is awarded the most popular student of the year award right?" Junmi stepped forward and reminded me of the stupid ritual our school had. It was equal to becoming a prom king or prom queen " I'll be that student, even if i'm not dating taetae... yet" she sneered

"Of course" her minion she had kicked out of the group back before my accident agreed.

Honestly?

I ignored them and walked towards the hall where the ceremony was supposed to take place. They were right, nobody was going to be here for me anyway. Jimin had promised but he probably would be too busy.

The hall was pretty empty at this time because the students were out taking pictures with their parents. Since my parents were not there, i had nothing to do so i just sat there looking at my hands.

A few moments passed and someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey!" It was a guy wearing a mask and dark goggles.

"Jimin!!" I beamed at him " You came"

"Here" he handed me a bouquet of beautiful, exotic, flowers.

"Thanks. You're... here..." i repeated.

"I promised you cupcake,"

"Thanks for coming, I don't even know what i did to deserve you. You are the bestest friend there could be" i put my head on his shoulder. "I still feel thankful for the time i ran into you at Mode"

"And i feel thankful for the time i followed Taehyung when he went to jerk himself off to your nudes" he chuckled.

"TO WHAT?" My head snapped up and i glared at him.

"To jerk himself off" he shrugged "it's what guys do when they're horny"

"I know but..." I turned away so he couldn't see my flustered face.

"Yeah so that's how i saw your um... photos and kind of took your number from his phone"

"Park Jimin you are impossible!"

"I regret nothing" he smirked." Even though I didn't start with good intentions.." he held my hand "I'm happy i found you..."

I sensed that the hall was filling in with the students. The ceremony would soon start.

"I'll cheer for you!" Jimin said and got up to move to the seats at the back.

I nervously stayed there until they announced the benefactors were entering. I looked up towards the entrance and there he was, wearing a long black coat, looking as handsome as ever.

I took out my phone and quickly sent him a text.

me: damn papi yes

Get that fine ass over here

He looked briefly at his phone and smiled then his eyes searched for me in the crowd. I smiled when he finally spotted me, and kept his eyes locked with me until he went ahead and seated at the front.