39

AUTOR'S POV:

"Alright, I get it. I'll handle it myself if it's that important." Kim Taehyung told the guy on phone as he rubbed his temple, annoyed with the burden of work he already had and with more coming in. He hung up the phone when he heard the door open.

She was here.

He took a few moments to calm himself down and turned around to see y/n, standing near the door, pushing the door with all her might that was meant for a pull. She looked breathtakingly beautiful, and he couldn't stop staring at her beautiful figure standing there, trying to open the door and get out. Why was she here if she didn't want to be?

Her eyes met his and he smiled, taking a seat at the round table placed in the middle of the extravagantly decorated dinning area.

"Please sit down." he asked her as he noticed she was in no mood of letting go of that door knob.

"Huh?" she asked, confused.

"Sit down" he motioned towards the seat. She slowly walked towards the round table and pulled the chair farther from the table, sitting down gingerly. He sighed.

"How are you?" he asked, searching her face. She looked... scared?

"I...okay... I'm okay... fine..."

"Is something wrong?' he asked. He knew she was intimated by her new discovery of him being who he was. The way she chewed her lip, looking down at her hands placed in her lap made it clear she was embarrassed and he didn't like it. He wanted her to be happy and cheerful, the way he had known her through texts. He wanted her to be who she was. At least around him.

"N..nothin.."

"Please tell me what's bothering you"

She slowly looked up and the way her beautiful doe eyes rose to meet his, made him almost breathless. Damn, she could just breath and he was going to fall in love. What was it about this girl that made him so unreasonable, so unlike himself, so... vulnerable?

"I'm okay..."

"I don't like it when someone lies to me."

"I... Tae... Kim Taehyung-ssi..."

He chuckled slowly.

"Since when did I become that for you?" he asked, leaning back in his chair.

"Because you... you are not what I thought you were! You are... some guy who...who is a big deal and who controls so much... and I never knew... I kept sending you perverted messages about ding ding dongs and stuff and those ugly nudes in my cheap lingerie when you're probably used to only Calvin Kleins and Victoria secrets and I called you a hoe omg"her voice became squeaky in such an adorable way it was hard for him to keep a straight face "I'm so sorry I didn't mean it in a wrong way...I just..." she stood up "I'm sorry, please don't take your donations back from our school and don't make it so that I don't get accepted at any college and don't get a job and become a failure. My parents already hate me as I am please don't... I messed with you when I shouldn't have...I'm so sorry..." she bowed really low.

"Who said you couldn't?"

"Huh?"

He smiled, moving forward in his chair. This girl was so precious, so innocent. She thought he was going to make her life difficult when in real he wanted to take everything in the world and place it at her feet. He held out his hand for her.

She looked at it with a confused expression on her face. But then understanding him, she walked around the table and took it anyway. He pulled her towards himself, making her land in his lap at which she gasped, her arm instinctively going around his nape.

"You can mess with me... but only you" he said, fixing her hair. She was so soft, so beautiful. It was as if she had been made the way she was just for him. With her in his arms finally, he could feel all his fatigue dissolving into nothing, his stress washing away. His arms went around her waist and he pulled her closer in, squeezing her softly, nuzzling the crook of her neck. Even though it was really awkward how she was perched right on his crotch, and her side pressing into his chest, he still felt at home. Turned on, but at home.

"I thought..."

"I'm still the same guy you texted y/n... I'm the Taehyung you know, not the one the world knows..."

"But...you're real..." she said touching his cheek with the tips of her fingers.

He took her small hand in his and kissed it gently.

"So are you, love." Yes, he couldn't believe it either that she was real, and in his arms.

"You... you don't hate me?"

"No. In fact, I wanna kiss you so bad right now. Can I kiss you?"

"M...me?"

He smiled.

"Yes, you"

She looked at him with her mouth slightly parted in shock, but then slowly, she nodded, looking down shyly. Not so bold anymore y/n, are you? He thought.

He tilted his head, slowly pressing his lips against her. They stayed like that for some while, inhaling in each other's scent and trying to control the sudden heat enveloping their bodies.

"Can I go deeper?" he asked.

"Yes please..." she replied breathlessly.

His hand went around her nape, getting entangled with her silky, long hair and he deepened the kiss, taking her lower lip in his, tugging on it, while his other hand held her waist to steady her because her moving around on him was causing him to get more turned on than he already was. His tongue slid inside and explored the hot cavern, caressing her's insistently. She moaned against his lips and he knew that he would not be able to control himself if he took it any further. He almost felt guilty at the thought of all those things he wanted to do to her, and he didn't plan on holding anything back, neither soul nor body, but he didn't want to scare her just when they had met. 

"Y/N... " he broke the kiss, panting, overwhelmed with the thoughts and images of her in his bed his mind was coming up with.

"Taehyung...."

"You're mine, only mine. Hoseok can't have you, no one else can. Understand?" his voice became hoarse with the emotions he was going through.

"Taehyung..."

"Yes?"

"Do you want me to be who I am around you?"

He nodded.

She stayed still for some time. Then...

"Well, then let's order the food!" she said getting up from his lap "Damn those thighs are thick. Heh" she winked at him.

How fucking much did he love this girl already, he smiled as leaned back in his chair watching her get back to her seat. She pushed it nearer towards the table, sitting down and placing her head on the table, looking up at him like a cute little puppy.

"Come on i'm starving!! I didn't have any lunch even!" She protested, drumming the table with her tiny fists.

"Alright, what would you like to eat?"

"I'll tell you what. It starts from d and ends with a k"

"Someone's back with the sexual jokes!" he rolled his eyes.

"What? I'm talking about duck. Oh God, you're one perverted guy you need help!" She shook her head innocently and he laughed.

He knew things won't be easy in future, he knew he might have to make huge compromises with his life, and give up people he loved, but he didn't want to think about that. It had never been easy for him, like everyone thought. He would go through everything he had to, but right then and there, she was all that mattered. He was happy in that moment with her and that was enough for him.