50

"So what exactly was so urgent?" he asked you as you both walked towards each other and he held your hand lovingly, pulling his mask down.

"I..."

"Wait a minute, your eyes... they are so red and you've got ... dark circles? Are you okay?"

"It's nothing, typical high schooler things. I'm fine"

"You don't look fine"

"Do you wanna know why I called you here or not?"

"Okay, tell me"

"This..." you showed him the locks you had bought earlier.

"Don't tell me... ugh, do you really believe in this stuff?" he scrunched up his nose.

"I have to Taehyung. I just decided that I want to give you my heart, to make you this promise before it's late, and wanna be yours for forever and always" you held his hand and walked ahead while he followed.

"But..."

"Maybe it doesn't mean anything to you," you stopped, and looked at thousands of the locks so many lovers had made promises through, wondering how many of those promises had been kept.

You took a permanent marker out from your small bag and wrote your name on the pink lock

You took a permanent marker out from your small bag and wrote your name on the pink lock. Then you wrote his on the black one.

"I am going to give you the most precious thing that I have, the only thing I can give you because you don't lack anything else in your life. I don't know what it'll mean to you, but I still hope that it's worth something. Kim Taehyung, this is me, Y/F/N, giving you her soul, her heart and her whole existence here." You placed the lock in his hand, with y/n written on it "I don't care if you stop loving me, I don't care if it doesn't mean anything to you, I don't care if your heart starts loving someone else. I want to promise you right here that my heart will always, always be yours. No matter what happens to us, I'll always love you"

He stared at you in silence for sometime.

"Y/n, it means the whole world to me. I don't care how much I have, your heart is the most precious thing that I can get and..."

And I don't even believe that I'm so lucky to be standing here, looking at your beautiful eyes and listening to your confession, he thought.

"And I just wanna tell you that... loving me may not be the easiest thing in the world, but I hope you keep your promise. In return, I'll give you all of me, everything that I am. Maybe I've some flaws, I'm not a perfect human being, but i hope you can learn to live with them, accepting them as my part"

"I do, I already love you as you are and I always will. I mean have you ever checked out your backside? Damn boy!" you playfully smacked his butt out of nowhere.

"Hey! We're in public!" he hissed.

"So what!" you put up the now entwined locks among the others, checking if they were secure and then you held out the keys in front of him.

"Okay, and what am I supposed to do with it?" he asked.

"You can unlock yours if you feel like throwing me out of your life. If you stop loving me..."

He rolled his eyes and took the key, shoving it in one of his pockets.

"Where is yours?" he asked.

"Here!" you showed him keys to your lock and then taking a step back, you flung them out above your head out in the open night sky.

"I hope they don't hit someone in the eye" you simpered.

"You... you threw them away?"

"Yes. Actually..." you were about to say something but you lost your balance and before you could plant your face on the ground he held you.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Just a bit drowsy..."

"You've been working too much again, right? I told you not to overwork yourself!"

"When?"

"I... that's not important. You need to get rest, and food"

"I will when I get home"

"I can't trust you with yourself anymore. Just look at you. This is too much, you're coming with me!"

"What?"

"You're staying with me tonight"

"But... I..."

"No excuses. You should've thought about it before you got yourself in this condition" he held your hand and started walking.

No no no. Oh gosh no. You just can't go with him. What if he decided to get physical as in phYsiCaL? Sure you had bragged a lot while you were having your moment, confessing to him anything and everything that hit your head but you were just not ready. Specially if it was something like those kinky smuts that you read all the time. You had pretended to be an all out kind of girl but your real life sexual expertise was zero and you were going to embarrass yourself big time if it came to that. I mean, what if he realised that the girl who had been making dick jokes all the time had never actually seen one? You would freak out and you knew it.

"I promise i..." you stood your ground.

He turned around and considered you for a few seconds. Then he bent down and scooped you up in his arms, bridal style and started walking as if this was a completely normal thing.

"Hey! Let me down! What if someone saw us!" you hissed.

"So what?" he smirked down at you.

Good going y/n, you're so totally going to get fucked. Like literally.

A/N:

Double update :)