51

"Hyung!" Taehying greeted someone as they got to the main dining hall of Hotel Royale. It was pretty late and they were closing. There were no customers and only a few waiters hurrying around.

"Well look who finally remembered me!" A tall and extremely handsome guy with pink hair turned towards them, with hands on his hips. "And who is this zombie?" He asked as he looked down at y/n with all the concern in the world, who was trying to hide her little frame behind Taehyung.

"Jin hyung, this is y/n, my friend. Y/n, meet my hyung Kim Seokjin." Taehyung introduced them briefly, holding her hand and bringing her in front of him.

"Hello" she said shyly.

"Hey hey hey, you don't have to be so awkward around me, okay? So just chill, alright?" Jin smiled at her.

"I didn't know u had a brother?" she asked Taehyung.

"Technically and biologically we are second cousins. Anyway, I brought her here because..."

"Ofcourse she needs food!!" Jin completed the sentence for him.

"Not the stuff I had last time..." y/n mumbled an inaudible voice but Jin did hear that and smiled at how cutely she was pouting. He instantly realized that she had not been served the kind of food she liked.

"Well I would serve you pizza, but it would get a bit cheesy" he winked at her.

She blinked twice, trying to process it and then broke into a fit of laughter, and Taehyung had to hold her so she wouldn't loose balance. "It's not even funny" he said smiling.

"Well you have a bad sense of humour, look at her cute laugh!" Jin pinched her cheeks as if she was a child.

She snorted again while Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"So What would you like to have ?"

"Kimchi fried rice?" She suggested, her face lighting up.

"We don't have ingredients for these dishes here" Jin said, at which she pouted "but!" He continued " I have them in my personal kitchen here! And guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm going to make you some myself!"

"You can? You don't have to..."

"It's okay, I love cooking anyway and since Taehyung has brough a girl here in ages, lettuce celebrate!"

And she started snorting again, accompanied by Jin's windshield laughter. Taehyung shook his head in amusement as he watched them both laugh uncontrollably.

Jin brought them to his lavish personal kitchen and Taehyung was amused to see her expressions as she gaped at everything, mesmerised by it's beauty.

"Take a seat while I fix you something" Jin pulled out a seat for her, away from his cooking counter that had huge glass walls separating it from the area where she was siting, and went up to get his ingredients from the pantry.

"I'll be back in a minute" Taehyung told her and went to follow Jin behind the glass walls

"So..." Jin said, chopping kimchi.

"Yeah..."

"She looks different than uh... the type of girls I used to see around you"

"She is."

"You seem to really like her."

"She is that way I guess..."

"She is. She is unbelievably cute! I wanna adopt her!"