27

A/N: This chapter might get a lil bit angsty and is dedicated to every girl/boy who had a bad day today.

**

Again. Another day that was just exactly the same. And the lack of any change made you sick. Junmi was holding hands with Hoseok during P.E, and he was treating her like a queen, while you stayed as further from everybody as possible, trying to be invisible. You took a good long look at your own hand and wondered of ever someone would hold it... , and make you feel like a princess too. You would never understand why guys preferred girls like her who were so shallow and mean. 

At your job, a customer behaved really rudely towards you but you had no choice other than to just go through it silently. It was a really tiring day, the kind of day when it's hard to breath. When it's hard to keep yourself in one piece and you long to get home just so you can cry your heart out and yell "why me!" at the top of your voice.

As you got home and were in the process of breaking down, lying on your stomach in the bed, your phone screen lit up.

Yeontanxappa: Hey

At least you had someone in this crappy, ugly world where nothing worked for you. Kim Taehyung. In that moment, you just wanted to hug him really, really tight and never let go. 

me: hi

Yeontanxappa: How was your day

me: I managed to stay alive.

Yeontanxappa: ???

me: I'm feeling really crappy and sad and 

totally negative so idk

if you still wanna talk

Yeontanxappa: And why would I NOT want to talk to you?

me: I d k

Yeontanxappa:  Why you sad?

me: I don't know.

*

It hurt him to know that a girl, who's always trying to cheer him up was sad too, and he wanted to do anything, just anything possible to make it better for you.

*

Yeontanxappa: Come on.

Tell me.

me: ah

I'm sad

and

disappointed

me: and

scared

and

lonely.

Yeontanxappa: What are you scared of?

me: becoming a failure

of not being good enough

Yeontanxappa: And disappointed because?

me: because my life isn't the way it should be

like...

you know?

that I don't deserve whatever I'm going through?