Make-Out-Girls

Right after Hermione had changed out of the dress, she brought it to the front desk and payed for it without a second thought. Pansy bought her dress too. 

As they were walking out of the store, they ran into Blaise. Initially, Pansy and Hermione payed no attention to him. 

"I'm literally so excited for the Ball!" Pansy exclaimed. "I wasn't even this excited about the Yule Ball!" 

"That's because you went with Draco," Hermione jokingly pointed out. 

"Well, you're going with him this time, so I guess it's your turn to not be excited," Pansy laughed. 

Hermione sighed. "The things is, I'm actually more excited about going with Draco than I was about going with Krum and," Hermione's voice dropped down to a whisper. "Maybe even Ron." 

Blaise suddenly reached out and grabbed Hermione's arm. Hermione gasped and tried to wiggle out of his grasp. She despised his habit of touching her so often.

"Zabini," Pansy muttered as she pushed Blaise slightly away from Hermione. "What do you want?" Pansy asked coldly. Blaise sneered down at Pansy. 

"I just wanted to speak with Hermione for a second," he stated. He reached out to grab Hermione again, but Pansy pushed his hand away rather roughly.

"Zabini, do you habitually touch Hermione? It seems to make her rather uncomfortable," Pansy stated as she stepped in between Hermione and Blaise. "Now I would appreciate it if you-"

"Pansy, I'll take it from here," Hermione muttered as she stepped back into Blaise view. He smiled. Pansy scoffed.

"Fine. I'll meet you at The Three Broomsticks." Pansy smiled at Hermione, sneered at Blaise, and then stalked off.

"Blaise? What would you like to talk about?" Hermione asked in the politest voice she could muster.

"I was wondering when and where I should meet you for the Winter Ball," Blaise said as he smirked. Hermione laughed emptily.

"I'm so very sorry, Blaise, but I'm going with Draco," Hermione apologized. Blaise froze momentarily. 

"Draco?" Blaise arched his brow. "I understood why you would turn me down for Ron because your together and everything, but you had the chance to go out with me!" Hermione scoffed.

"Honestly Blaise, you may be charming and charismatic, but you're cocky and self absorbed," Hermione explained.

"Excuse you? That's no way to talk to your superiors!" Blaise exclaimed.

"'Superior'? We're back to this, are we? Well, Blaise, just for your information, I really don't give two shits about blood status or wealth. You see, this is why nobody really likes you. Except for, of course, all of your make-out-girls." Hermione turned and heard Blaise growl behind her.

"You will not walk away from me, Mudblood!" Hermione sighed and continued on her way. That word had lost most of it's sting, but it was still painful. Hermione made her way to The Three Broomsticks. Once she had made it there, she spotted Pansy and sat down.

"What did Zabini want?" Pansy asked as she passed a butterbeer over to Hermione while sipping her own.

"Just to see what my answer was for the dance," Hermione muttered as a response.

"Well, what'd you say?" Pansy asked curiously.

"I told him I was going with Draco and that's that."

"I'm betting that he didn't like that?" Pansy asked while smirking.

"Yeah, he was pretty pissed," Hermione laughed. "I'm supposing that he doesn't get turned down too often." Both Pansy and Hermione laughed. Pansy and Hermione paused to both take a drink. After a moment's silence, Pansy spoke.

"Wow," Pansy muttered.

"What?"

"I was just thinking," Pansy smiled. "It's crazy that just one year ago we were total enemies, and now we're practically best friends!" Hermione and Pansy laughed.

"I know. It really is crazy," Hermione muttered.

Suddenly, the door to the pub slammed open. The pub was suddenly silent. Hermione and Pansy slowly turned to see who had entered. A cloaked figure was standing in the doorway. Everyone was silent for a moment, but then everyone continued with what they were doing before. The pub grew noisy again, but Hermione and Pansy couldn't tear their eyes off of the mysterious person. Pansy and Hermione exchanged uneasy glances as the figure moved to a seat directly behind them. They turned back to face each other.

"That guy gives me the creeps," Pansy stated quietly as she put her glass of butterbeer back to her lips. Hermione nodded.

"Same. There's just something... off  about him." Pansy nodded too. The door to the pub opened again. However, it was opened softly this time, so no one looked to see who had entered. Except for Pansy and Hermione. Hermione gasped when she saw who it was. 

"George?" 

(Please Read) UPDATE ON CONTEST

Hello!!! First of all, I would like to apologize for what I'm about to say.... I'm cancelling the contest. I know, I said today would be the day I published the three/+ finalists. I'm so sorry to everyone who entered. Even though there were quite a few entries, none of them really spoke to me. They were all great!!! It's just that they didn't really seem... right. I think I'll stick with the cover I have. For now. I might have another contest later, but I will wait a while. If you guys still want me to post some entries, I will. And if you guys really want one of them, I will make it my cover. Just know that I might change it sooner or later. Again, sorry to all the people who entered. I loved them all, I really did. Hope you can forgive me. Kiss Kiss!