Recap

Author's Note

Okay! I know I don't usually have my note's at the beginning but I'm just going to tell you what this chapter is. It is not one of my usual updates. Since the past, like, 15 chapters have been flashbacks, I've decided to give a recap back to what was happening before. There's going to be a short passage from me explaining what happened earlier. I will try and update tomorrow or Friday, but I leave for a vacation soon, so I will not be posting on Sunday.

Recap

Before the flashbacks started, there was a time skip from November 27 to December 11. The flashbacks were the days in between the time skip, but I'll get into that later.  

On December 11, Hermione got asked to the Winter Ball by Draco. After talking with Pansy later, she finally decides to accept the invitation from Draco. When she went to accept it, however, Blaise also asked her to the Ball. After some drama lol Hermione finally accepts Draco and turns down Blaise. 

Later, Pansy convinces Hermione to break up with Ron, even though Hermione is scared to do it. After their discussion, Hermione and Pansy go dress shopping for the Winter Ball where they also meet George. Later that same night, Hermione goes on a walk to clear her mind, and she decides to let Draco join her. On the walk, Hermione begins to have a panic attack. Draco tries to calm her down, but he only makes it worse. She then passes out. 

After Hermione passes out (this is in the chapter Please Don't), the flashbacks start (in the chapter Complete Darkness). This shows some of the days in between the time skip from November 27 to December 11. 

Now, the flashbacks are over, and the story will go back to the present where the chapter Please Don't left off. 

Author

Alright guys. I'm sorry if the timeline of this is confusing lol. I actually had to keep a timeline for myself so that I don't forget anything. I hope this clears up any questions you may have. If not, please comment or DM me any left over confusions. If need be, I may post the timeline for y'all. And again, I'll probably post tomorrow or Friday. There will be no update on Sunday. Thanks y'all! Kiss Kiss!