K-I-S-S-I-N-G

"Pansy! Wait up!" Hermione shouted after the skipping girl.

"The sooner we get to the book store, the sooner we can leave, and the sooner I can get my free candy!" Pansy explained. Hermione laughed and jogged a little to catch up.

"We're here!" Pansy exclaimed as they arrived at the book store. Hermione laughed.

"You're almost more excited about buying this book than me!" Hermione exclaimed. "Almost."

Pansy laughed too. "Well, if you can believe it, I haven't had candy since before the war!"

"Really?" Hermione asked, surprised.

"Yup! I clearly never ate candy during it, and candy just didn't seem that important after the war. But, I've got to say, I really missed it!" Pansy happily walked into the bookstore with Hermione trailing her.

Pansy halted once inside the store.

"So, where to?" Pansy asked whilst looking around.

"This way," Hermione muttered, maneuvering her way through the shelves. "Here we are," Hermione said happily as she stopped suddenly, making Pansy almost run into her.

"The muggle section? Seriously?" Pansy asked, scanning the books on the shelf.

Hermione nodded. "Yup! There's this book that I've been wanting to read since I was a kid! It came out a while ago. Something like ten years ago," Hermione murmured as she scanned the shelves for her desired book.

"Ah!" she exclaimed. "Here it is!" Hermione pulled out a paperback book.

"What the hell is that?" Pansy asked.

"It." Hermione stated. "By Stephen King, the King of horror." Hermione eyed the book with excitement.

"The King of horror? What kind of cheesy nickname is that?" Pansy asked.

"It's not cheesy! Stephen King is arguably the best author of horror ever! His works are amazing!" Hermione explained. "This book has been on my reading list since the year it came out! I just never really got around to reading it until now!" Without giving Pansy a chance to respond, Hermione raced towards the checkout desk. Pansy smiled at Hermione's enthusiasm and walked quietly over towards Hermione.

"It by Stephen King, eh?" the clerk asked. Hermione nodded excitedly. "Stephen King is one of the few Muggle authors that I actually enjoy." Hermione laughed.

"Yes. He is quiet an amazing author," Hermione responded. The clerk handed Hermione the book and wished her a good day. Hermione skipped over to where Pansy was waiting.

"And you said I was almost as excited as you were about buying this book. You were dead wrong. I could never be as happy as you are right now," Pansy teased. Hermione laughed.

"I haven't smiled this big since-" Hermione paused. "Since I don't know when," she finished. Pansy interrupted her.

"Since Ron started acting like a total git?" Hermione frowned.

"Pansy, quit bringing Ron up. I'm going to break up with him soon. And today's supposed to be a fun day! Now, let's go get you some candy on me," Hermione was cut short by Pansy jerking her out of the store by her arm.

"Ouch, Pansy. Calm down," Hermione stated. "I think you may have pulled my arm out of my socket." Pansy laughed.

"You were talking for so long! I want candy!" Pansy exclaimed. Hermione laughed and walked Pansy to Honeydukes. Pansy looked around for a while and finally picked out a few items.

"Here you go, Hermione! Don't worry, I'll share," Pansy teased and gave Hermione a small wink.

Hermione laughed and went to buy the candies. Hermione returned a few minutes later and handed the chocolates to Pansy. Pansy smiled wide and took them in her arms.

Hermione and Pansy decided to head back to the dormitories. They talked about many things on the way back. They also snacked on some candy every once and a while.

"So Pansy," Hermione muttered whilst chewing on a chocolate frog. "Zacharias, huh?" Hermione teased. Pansy blushed ever so slightly.

"What about him?" Pansy replied.

"You're going to the dance with him, right?" Hermione nudged Pansy. Pansy nodded.

"Yeah, so what? I only said yes because I thought it would be mean to reject him," Pansy murmured as an excuse.

"Since when have you cared about rejecting someone?" Hermione asked. Pansy shrugged and stayed silent.

"Oh, I know why you didn't reject him." Hermione smiled.

"Oh yeah? Why?" Pansy asked mockingly.

"Because you like him!" Hermione teasingly shouted. Pansy shoved Hermione and shushed her.

"That's not true!" Pansy insisted.

"Pansy and Zach, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-" Hermione continued teasing Pansy all the way back to the dormitories. Once they arrived Hermione was in a fit of laughter and Pansy was red in the face.

"Hermione! Shut up, will you?" Pansy shouted, still blushing.

"Fine," Hermione muttered, still laughing.

Authors Note
Hey guys. I'm aware of he fact that I haven't posted in weeks and I'm sorry. A lot of stuff has been going on (all mostly good) and I've just been really busy. I'm going to be busy for a while, but I'll try to post as often as possible! I'll inform you all when all of this stuff in my life has minimized and when we will be back on  our normal update schedule. Thank you all for understanding! Kiss Kiss!