A Sister in Need

*Hanji's POV*

I was, again, frozen on my spot. Eren probably had enough of this mysterious bullshit and yelled back at the woman, even though he can't see her.

"Why the heck are you doing this to Squad Leader Hanji!? She didn't do anything to you!?" Smooth move Eren! Way to go angering the demonic lady!

"Eren!" Mikasa scolded.

"'Why?' You asked!? Its because she broke her promise to me!?" She yelled back in reply. I snapped out of my trance and bravely stood up to go head to head with her.

"How the heck did I break your promise when I don't even know you!?" I said, even though my voice is quivering, I still stood with my guard up.

"Squad Leader! What the heck is going on!?" Jean "Horse Face" Kirchstein asked, but I ignored him.

"Why do you always haunt me!? I didn't do anything to you! I don't even know you! Why don't you show your face to me!? Maybe I'll remember the promise your saying if I saw your face!" I offered, it was my only chance to see who this woman really is.

"It sickens me that you don't remember me." She appeared right before us, but I still couldn't see her face. She approached me until her face was right in front of mine, but her head was bowed down, so I still couldn't see her features.

"I can't believe that you would forget your own younger sister Hanji!" She said. I was shocked at what she said, but when she raised her head, her features shocked me more. Long blond hair, bored blue eyes, perfectly sculpted nose and pink luscious lips. She really was my younger sister!

"Anna? Is that really you?" I asked, still unsure. I saw her tears pour down her pale face, I reached up to wipe them but she slapped my hand away. My own tears were threatening to spill down my face. I don't understand what's going on, how can my sister be here when she's been dead for over 16 years now!? I looked at Anna in confusion.

"Now do you remember the promise you made me?" She asked. What promise? I don't remember making any promises to her back then. I shook my head in response. She glared at menacingly.

"You don't remember the promise you made!?"She screamed, the entire mess hall shaking from the force of her voice.

"No, I'm sorry Anna, I don't remember." I said, hoping that an apology is what all she wants. Sadly it wasn't, in fact it even made her angrier than ever.

"You don't remember the promise you made when I was about to die!?" Again, she screamed. Something clicked inside my head once she said those very words.

*Flashback*

I was standing beside her deathbed, holding my sister's hand tightly, my tears were spilling out like a river. I knew that my sister is at death's door, getting ready to knock. She had just given birth to her firstborn, it was a girl, and she looked just like her, excluding the nose which was hooked just like her father's. Clyde left a few days ago to take on a job that was offered to him. Poor guy will have his heart break in two by the time he hears the news. I was broken out of my thoughts when my sister squeezed at my hand to get my attention.