Kidnapped by The Military Police!?

*Hanji's POV,*

It's been three months ever since I adopted Annie. Everyone in the Scouting Legion HQ has finally accepted her as a part of the family. She constantly keeps everyone smiling and relieves our stress. When we went out on an expedition outside the walls, we were surprised at the casualty rate. Nobody died during the expedition, although there are some who are injured but that's not even the point! This is the first time in the history of the Scouting Legion that no soldier died during an expedition outside the walls! 

When I asked the injured soldiers on what made them escape death so easily, they all answered the same thing: Annie. Erwin said so himself, when we were gloriously returning back to the walls with triumphant grins, that Annie has a positive effect on the entire Scouting Legion. She's literally a 'Human Stress Reliever.' And not only that, everyone has changed because of her. Like the 104th Training Squad, back then, they were always stressed and fear were always present in their eyes but now, they have grown to be playful and fun loving. Erwin also changed, back then, he was solemn and commanding and now he's humorous and kind. Levi also changed, back then he always has this scowl on his face all the time but now, he keeps smiling whenever Annie's around. But I'm the one who changed the most, at first I thought it was the whole motherly instinct but deep down I knew it wasn't. Before, I was , and I quote, 'A Total Maniac.' I was completely obsessed with my experiments and what not, but when Annie came into the picture, my whole life completely turned upsidedown. I seldom attend to my experiments and find myself spending more time with Annie. The entire Survey Corps has become lively and fun because of Annie.

It was almost two hours in the afternoon, I was getting ready for the next expedition outside the walls. I put on my combat boots and went over to my desk drawer to retrieve my goggles and placed my glasses in the drawer. I went back to my living room to retrieve my green cloak, but when I got there it was gone. I chuckled softly and shook my head.

"Why, where did my cloak go!? It couldn't have grown a pair of feet and walked away!?" I said loudly. I started walking around my living room, pretending to find my cloak. I suddenly saw something green under my study desk and immediately went there, I stopped right in front of my desk.

"I wonder who could've taken my cloak!?" I said.

I could practically hear giggling under the desk. I quietly laid on my stomach and placed my head on my palms, so that when the cloak-napper turns, I'll be face to face with her. My cloak shook as she giggled, she slowly turned towards my direction, quite oblivious that I was waiting for her. By the time she faced me I quickly said, "BOO!"

Annie squealed in surprise and immediately crawled out under my desk and ran around the living room, I got up and quickly chased her.

"Come back here you cloak thief!" I yelled while laughing.

"You'll never catch me!" She yelled back.

We ran around the couch a few times until I went the opposite way and caught a hold of her when she ran towards my direction. She squealed as I picked her up, I spun her around until we both fell onto the couch laughing. She wriggled herself free from my grasp but I caught ahold of her ankle and pulled her towards me, I let go of her ankle and started tickling her. She immediately went into a laughing fit as I tickled her sides.

"Give!?" I asked, not stopping on tickling her.

"I hahaha give! I give mama!" She said between her laughs.

I immediately stop tickling her and pulled her into a hug while she catch her breath. I held out my hand to her, indicating her to give my cloak back and she did. The door to my living quarters opened and Levi came in with Mike, Erwin and Nanaba behind him.