The Revealing

*Hanji's POV,*

I ran my hands through my messy brown locks frustratingly. It's been exactly two days, five hours, and forty minutes ever since I started searching for Zack Heinrich's records again after the Founding Ball. Giant piles of yellowing papers were all around me and yet, I still couldn't find the fucking records.

I think I need to take a break for awhile.

I stood up and stretched my long limbs out of the stiffness. I walked out of the records office and made my way to the mess hall to get something to eat. Right now, Levi, Erwin, Mike, and Nanaba are all in Wall Sina. Having a meeting with the Military Police. I was supposed to go with them, but Erwin insisted that I stay here and finish my work.

Once I got into the mess hall, I asked the kitchen staff for a sandwich and some tea. After I've gotten my snack, I went back to the Records Office and started searching again while eating my sandwich.

Annie's being watched over in our living quarters by the 104th. Ever since our performance two days ago. She had been very happy lately and I'm glad that she is.

I picked up the nearest pile of papers and started searching through them.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Nope.

Not this one.

Nada.

No.

No!

No!

No!

NO!!!

Ughhh!!!

I took a bite out of my sandwich and chewed irritatingly. Where the fuck is it!!!

I put away the papers, pulled another pile and and started searching again.

*Three Hours Later,*

Three hours.

It's been THREE. FUCKING. HOURS!!!

AND STILL NOTHING!!! WHERE IS IT!!!

Okay! Calm down Hanji. Nothing good will come with being angry. Okay, take a deep breath, count one to ten.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10

And pick up the nearest paper. I picked up a paper from a pile and read the name.

Petra Ral.

SHIT!!!

I tossed the paper back to the pile and pounded my head on the desk.

Stupid!

Stupid!

Stupid!

Stupid!

STUPID!!!

While I was busy pounding my head, I saw a paper float down in front of me. I stopped my pounding and rubbed my, now sore and smoking, forehead.

I grabbed the paper and read the name.

Zack Heinrich.

FUCKING FINALLY!!!

I gave out a whoop of happiness and started reading through his records.

Name: Zack Heinrich
Age: 33 years old
Birth Date: 29th of October