Epilogue

*Third Person POV,*

*Seven Years Later...*

The gates of Wall Rose opened and in came the Scouting Legion. They are back again from another successful expedition. Seven years of hardwork paid off for the Scouting Legion soldiers as humanity slowly recaptures Wall Maria from the titans' clutches. The Scouts are now trotting triumphantly through crowds of people as the whole village stopped all of their everyday work to praise the Legion for all their hardwork. In front of the group is the fourteenth commander of the Scouting Legion.

Commander Hanji Zoe- Ackerman.

Seven years had passed and her features still looked the same all for the exception of a scar on her left eye that resulted from multiple self wounding and the blue green bolo tie around her yellow shirt collar. Eversince Commander Erwin Smith retired a little over four years ago. Hanji has been leading the Scouting Legion ever since. Changes within the Scouting Legion happened as soon as she was appointed as commander. She has even made a new squad called the 'Shifter Squad' wherein the five shifters, including her, are assisting the soldiers on every expedition. She is the one getting most of the praises but she pays no heed to them. On her right side is her husband of seven years and second-in-command: Lance Corporal Levi Ackerman. On her left is her long time assistant, now Squad Leader, Moblit Berner. Moblit had been promoted to squad leader when Hanji was appointed as the new commander. Even though he is now the leader of Hanji's former squad, he still worries about her. Behind them, the Special Ops Squad and the new Shifter Squad rides with pride and dignity. Levi's squad mostly assists Hanji's shifter squad if something were to happen unexpectedly.

Speaking of Shifter Squad.

Annie Leonhardt-Arlert, who is now titled as Squad Leader, now leads the Shifter Squad through expeditions, the non-shifter who assists her is her husband of three years: Armin Arlert. Riding beside her, the second-in-command of the shifter squad, Eren Jaeger, is assisted by his wife, also of three years, Mikasa Ackerman-Jaeger. The members, Reiner Braun, Bertholdt Fubar, and Ymir are assisted by Jean Kirstein, Connie Sponger and his wife Sasha Braus-Springer, and Christa Lenz or now known as Historia Reiss. Historia has been found out as the last remaining heir of the true rulers of humanity but, she refused the crown and stayed being a soldier of the Scouting Legion. Although her father, Rhode Reiss, insisted that she is to take over the throne and rule. In the end he understood her choice and declared a decree wherein humanity has a choice to pick it's next ruler. Now she rides with pride beside her lover as they trotted back to the HQ. Riding behind th two squads, is the third squad of Mike Zacharius. Riding beside him is his wife of six years: Nanaba Zacharius and behind them are the new recruits of the Scouting Legion.

The sun was already starting to set by the time they have returned. Clyde Leonhardt had been standing by the gates of the HQ while he awaited their arrival. He quickly walked towards his daughter and gave her a welcoming hug.

"How was the expedition?" He asked as he pulled away.

She shrugged her shoulder and smiled at her father.

"Same old, same old. But, we managed to build up a wall about four hundred metres from the second one we built last time." She said, giving her horse to the stables' caretaker.

While on their expedition, they build up wall to the lands they recaptured to keep other titans away and every time, hundreds of metres of land had been reclaimed.

Clyde smiled proudly at his daughter.

"Our territory just keeps getting bigger and bigger, thanks to you and your squad." He said.

Annie shook her her head.

"No dad, it's all thanks to her." She said, looking towards Hanji who is discussing with the other squad leaders and higher ups.