A Case to Win! The Scouting Legion VS. The Military Police!

*Levi's POV,*

I was on my way to the mess hall when I heard Hanji scream.

"ANNIE!"

My head snapped in attention and I immediately ran towards Hanji's living quarters. When I got there, her squad members were already there. The place was totalled as if a fucking hurricane came in here, I looked at Hanji who was walking around the place, frantically searching every nook and cranny while calling Annie's name. One of her squad members were trying to calm her down but she won't stop, I could see tears falling down her face as she searched the place. I went over to her and caught both of her wrists.

"Hanji! Calm the fuck down! Crying won't help in finding her!" I yelled at her.

She struggled against me but finally gave up. She pulled me closer and cried against my chest, I wrapped my arms around her and let her cry against my shirt. I noticed that she was holding a crumpled piece of paper, I took it from her and looked at its contents.

To mama and daddy:

I love you.

From: Annie

It said above the drawing of three people that I presumed was the three of us. I neatly folded the paper and pocketed it, Hanji had fallen asleep against my chest. I picked her up bridal style and placed her on the couch, I went over to Moblit, who was now awake and getting treated.

"Where the fuck is my daughter Moblit?" I said with much venom in my voice.

"I'm very sorry Corporal, I don't remember anything after I was knocked out cold. I'm very sorry." He said.

I grabbed at his collar and lifted him off the chair.

"I don't want your fucking apology! What I want is Annie's whereabouts!"

"I'm sorry Corporal, I don't know where she is!" He tried in vain to escape my grip.

"I do." I heard someone say.

I looked over the door and saw Erwin, Mike and Nanaba with solemn faces, Erwin was holding a letter in his hands. I let go of Moblit and went over to them, I took the letter from Erwin and read the whole thing. What I learned my blood boil even more.

To Commander Erwin Smith:

My friend! By the time you read this letter, we already have the Female Titan in our custody. She will be put into trial for her custody tomorrow morning. I expect the freak shows to be there with you. See you at court Smith.

From Commander Nile Dok.

That fucker! He's going to pay for what he did! I'll make sure of it!

"I found that on my desk in my office and I already wrote a reply to Nile." Erwin said, cutting off my thoughts.

I crumpled the fucking letter and threw it on the ground. I looked over at Hanji's sleeping form on the couch, her brows were furrowed. I sure hope she's talking to her sister right now, she'll be really devastated by the time she wakes up. I balled my hands into tight fists. That Nile better not hurt a single hair on my baby girl's head or else I'm going to fucking kill the bastard over and over again!