A Promise Between Friends and the Victors of the Battle

*Clyde's POV,*

Fuck!

I didn't expected that one!

I flew off of Hanji's head as Claudius' kick sent her flying towards the trees and crashing onto the ground.

I was falling and fast. I guess this is the end of it. At least, Annie has someone to take care of her and love her.

As I was about to hit the ground and break my neck, I felt something or, should I say, someone slammed into me and we landed onto a branch. I looked at who caught me.

He was short, has an undercut, raven hair, narrow eyes, grey eye color, and wearing the Scouting Legion's standard uniform along with a green cloak and cravat.

Who is this guy?

"Who are you?" I asked, voicing my thoughts.

"Name's Levi, Lance Corporal Levi Ackerman of the Scouting Legion, but most people call me Humanity's Strongest." He said.

Wait! 'Humanity's Strongest'!?

This is Hanji's boyfriend!?

"Oi! Why're you looking at me like I've grown two heads." He said, snapping me out of my inner ranting.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"Sorry 'bout that." I said.

He opened his mouth, as if he's about to say something, but he closed it when we heard a loud roar.

It was Annie, she was fighting Claudius all on her own.

"Shit!" I heard Levi mutter.

He looked towards the branch that was right next to us. Two blonde guys we're standing on that branch.

"Arlert! Are the others awake yet!?" He shouted to, I guess, one of them.

"Yes sir! They've been awake for sometime now!" The second blonde, the short one, replied immediately.

"Then tell them to get their fucking asses up and help Annie!" He barked.

The Arlert guy saluted before launching his 3DMG onto the branch right on top of them.

I watched as he told the ones standing on the upper branch what Levi told him. Immediately, three of the occupants in the branch jumped off. They did something with their hands and suddenly, three orange lightning flashed before my eyes. I covered my eyes from the intense brightness. When I opened my eyes, the three who jumped off were no longer there but, instead, we're three titans.

What the fuck!

Those three are shifters too!?

I watched wide eyed and mouth agape as the three ran towards where Claudius and Annie were fighting.

"Arlert! Where's Fubar!? Why isn't he in there!?" Levi barked again.

"He's in no condition to shift sir! He said there's a time limit for his ability to work again!" Arlert kid replied.

"Tch!" Levi scoffed as he went back to watch the three fight with Annie.

Wow! For a short guy, he sure has a short temper! I don't even want to find out how Hanji managed to get him.

Wait! Hanji! She's still unconscious!

I looked to where her titan form lay a few feet away from the area where we were standing. She was still like a statue. I have to get to her and fast! I gripped my claymore but, my hand only gripped air.