Return to HQ

*Levi's POV*

I can't believe that Shitty Glasses took that monster in so easily. Just because she made a shitty promise to her dead sister, doesn't mean she would accept that murderer so quickly. She was walking towards the exit of this filthy dungeon with that Titan Shifter clinging to her like a fucking koala. I need to act quickly if I want to stop her.

"Oi! Hanji! What the fuck are you doing!?" I called out to her.

All eyes were on me, like I give a fuck about it, she turned back to face me and looked at me dead straight in the eye. Damn, does she look beautiful when she- wait! What the fuck!? Get ahold of yourself Levi!

"Like I said three days ago Levi, I'm fulfilling my promise." She said. She turned her back to us again and walked out towards her quarters. Shit! She's putting everyone's lives and hers in danger by keeping that brat.

"Corporal, what are we going to do now?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Springer's voice. I looked at the bald kid and saw fear in his eyes, I looked around the room and saw the same thing, except for Jaeger and Ackerman though.

"I'll try to talk some sense into her, but if that fails I'll eventually come up with something else." I said to them.

"I'll go with you Corporal!" Jaeger said.

"You and the others ready the horses and wait outside, we'll leave as soon as I'm done talking to Hanji." I ordered.

"Yes sir!" He saluted. I walked out of the dungeon and went towards Hanji's room.

Once I got there, the door was wide open. Tch! Stupid woman never even checking to close the door. I looked inside and saw that Hanji and that brat are sitting on the edge of the bed. The brat was wearing a rather large shirt, probably Hanji's, her damp, blonde hair gave me an idea that Hanji already bathe her. She seems to be in deep thought. I was about to knock on the door to get their attention, but stopped when I saw the brat climbing on Hanji's lap. I was about to warn her but what the brat said made me clamp my mouth shut.

"Miss Hanji, can you be my mama?" She asked.

My eyes widen slightly in surprise but immediately recovered back their stoic expression. I waited for Hanji to reply.

"Uh... Why do you want me to be your mama?" She asked.

"Because I have no mama and your the only one who make me stop crying when we were in that scary room." The brat answered. Tch! It's quite obvious that the little shit is feigning innocence. Hanji's look changed from shock to something, somewhat motherly. She hugged the kid close to her. What she said next made my jaw drop to the ground.

"Of course, I'll gladly be your mama."

I can't fucking believe it! She would just accept that little shit like a daughter so easily!? Can't she see that that little fucker is a murderer!? I won't have it! Once we get back to HQ that kid is as good as dead! I'll make sure of it! Even if Hanji will hate me all her life then so be it!

I looked back at them again. The little shit was hugging Hanji tightly, as if she's her life line. I can't take this anymore! I left the scene before Hanji could even spot me.

I don't care if she hates me with all her being, as long as she's safe then so be it.

*Hanji's POV,*

Annie and I were headed outside to the stables to get my horse. Since the shirt was quite big, she had trouble walking properly; so I carried her in my arms while my satchel was being held by Moblit, who was walking behind us. He and Annie got along fairly quickly.