Tell Me The Story

The Story Of Us

By; Taylor Swift

Malfoy Manor (Present Day)

3rd Person POV

"SCORPIUS APOLLO DRACO MALFOY! LEONARDO JERICHO MALFOY! GET OFF YOUR BROOMS RIGHT NOW! NO BROOMS IN THE MANOR!"

Hermione screeched stomping around the manor.

Scorpius looked back at his mother and grinned getting faster on his broom. Not looking where he was going, he ran into the wall.

Draco couldn't help but chuckle a little as he saw what had happened when he was getting The Daily Prophet. Hermione gave a disapproving glare at Draco.

Hermione ran over to Scorpius making sure he was fine. Leo quickly got off his broom finally, and ran towards his brother. Both Scorpius and Leo where laughing. Both boys had tears rolling down, from how hard they where laughing.

"Merlin Scorpius! Are you alright!?" Hermione asked almost having a heart attack.

"Yes mum." Scorpius said trying to control his laughter. She put her hands on her hips and stood there in front of the 2 boys, waiting for the giggles to die down. Once they did, Leo sighed and looked up at his mum. 

Hermione's inner Mrs. Molly Weasley was coming out slowly. Then out of nowhere it would burst! She all of a sudden grabbed her sons by the ears and dragged them into a different room and put a silence charm on it.

"Ow! Ow! Mum!"

"Mother!"

"Merlin's name do you ever listen?!" Hermione asked looking at the boys. "No, I didn't think so." Hermione answered for them.

"Just because you are on summer break, doesn't mean you can break the house rules! Your flipping sister has 2 more weeks of school, and she isn't breaking any rules!" Hermione nagged crossing her arms over her chest.

"Actually mother, we do listen." Leo quickly said. "And when is that?" Hermione asked getting annoyed. "When we use our ears. We listen to what you say but we don't do it." Scorpius answered.

"I don't have time to listen to your idiotic comments. What I'm trying to say is, you could've gotten hurt! Please ride your brooms outside and promise me you'll listen." Hermione said with worry in her eyes.

The boys instantly felt bad. "We're sorry mother." Leo and Scorpius said at the same time. Hermione gave them a hug and kissed their foreheads.

That Afternoon

"Wassaup fahm I'm home!" Alya screamed barging through the door. "No one bloody cares!" Leo yelled back.

Alya rolled her eyes. 'Urgh stupid boy! ' Alya screamed in her head.

"Father? Mother?" Alya called out dropping her bag. "Gipley?" Alya called for the house elf. Then appeared a small house elf. The elf smiled up at the young Mistress. "What is Gipley do for young mistress Alya?" Asked Gipley.

"Do you know where everyone else is?" Alya asked looking around. "Um... one moment young mistress." Said Gipley looking around as well. Alya nodded. Gipley vanished and re-appeared 2 seconds later.

"Master Scorpius reading book in library, Master Leo eating green apple Master Leo's room, Mistress Hermione out shopping with Mistress's friend, and Master Draco is to drink coffee in dining room with book." Gipley said.

"Thank you Gipley. You may go." Alya smiled before the elf was gone.

Alya ran into the dining room to talk to her father. Alya opened the huge doors to the dining room, and there Draco was sipping his coffee, nose stuck in a book.

"Father!" Alya screamed running up to her father. Draco looked up from his book to see his daughter running up to him. Alya gave him a loving hug. Draco gave it back in return.

"Good afternoon father."

"Why hello 'Al. What did you do today at  your muggle school."
Draco asked taking a sip of coffee.

"Well dad, I was assigned a muggle project in language arts." Said Alya taking a seat beside Draco. "What's the muggle project about?" Asked Draco. "I have to write a story." Alya answered. "Do you have a story in mind?" Asked Draco taking another sip of coffee.

"Well actually I do, but I will need you and mummy's help." Alya drawled. Draco cocked an eyebrow. "What can your mum and I do for you?" Draco asked still with a cocked brow.

"Tell me the story..."

"The story of you and mum, your love story..."