First Official Date (Year 6)

Enchanted

By; Taylor Swift

Hogwarts 6th Year

Hermione's POV

Courtyard

it has been 4 days since Draco told me he loves me. He didn't really tell me what makes us two though, which makes me a little worried. I shook my head and continued to read. Right now, I was reading a muggle fairy tale book called, Rumpelstiltskin. Honestly, the book used to scare me as a child, but now I find it a great story.

"Rumpelstiltskin? What is that some sort of medical issue?"

A small smile graced my face as I looked up.

He was holding a rose.

"No Draco it's not a medical issue. It's the name of a muggle fairy tale I'm reading right now. See." I showed him the cover of the book, as he sat down on the bench beside me.

He handed me the rose and gave me a charming smile. "I'm sorry Draco. I forgot about tutoring today." I remembered frowning. "It's fine 'Mione. How about we skip tutoring today, and have a date?" Draco suggested. I smile and nod.

It was going to be my official first date! My mum would be proud. Sure I had a 'date' with Theo, but only because of him trying to figure himself out. Which I was cool with. I mean hey, who doesn't like free food? Am I right?

"Alright then, let's go." I stood up and linked arms with him.

The Three Broomsticks

As I sat down, I remembered when Draco and Astoria followed Theo and I. I began to giggle lightly. "What's so funny love?" Draco asked looking amused.

"N-nothing." I wheezed. "No really. What's so funny?" Draco smiled at me. "I-I remembered when yo-you and Astoria followed Theo a-and I t-to-t-to see if we w-were together!" I forced out words as I was attacked with the case of giggle-itis.

"Oh. Oh God." Draco cringed and then chuckled after. "You and Astoria sat right, there!" I pointed smiling. "Wait. How would you know where we sat?" Draco asked rubbing his chin with his thumb and index finger. My cheeks turn a light pink.

"Theo pointed you two out when you came in. We both wondered if you two were dating." Draco raised his eyebrows at me. "Fine. I wondered if you two were dating." "That's more like it babe." Draco smirked holding my hand over the table. I roll my eyes playfully. "Theo somehow brought an Extendable Ear with him, so we were able to use it on you and Astoria. Turns out you guys planned to stalk us on our date. When I confronted you, you gave me a lame excuse. Now tell me Draco, why did you follow us." I began to grin as he looked lost of words.

"I was jealous and wanted to see if you and Theo were a thing." He mumbled. I smile in satisfaction.

"Two butterbeers."

"When did you order these?" I asked sipping my butterbeer. "When you where chocking on your own laughter." Draco smiled innocently at me. "Oh Merlin I probably looked horrible." I bury my face in my free hand.

"Nah. You always look beautiful."

"When did you fall for me?" I asked bringing my face out of my hand. "When we were 11, I developed a crush for you. How about you?" He asked. "Me too." I smile at the happy memories. "Wait, why were you so mean to me!?" I shrieked. Draco shook his head chuckling. "I didn't know how to deal with feelings. Plus I wanted to talk to you." He shrugged taking a gulp of butterbeer.

"You could've had a normal conversation with me. Like a normal little boy!"

"I was stupid. Really stupid." He rubbed the back of his neck as he awkwardly smiled. "You still are." I mumbled. "Hey! I heard that 'Mione!" He yelled laughing. I laugh with him. Merlin I love him so much.