Arse Slapping (Year 5)

True Love

By; Pink

Edit By;  Ann Wayne (YouTube)

Hogwarts 5th Year

Hermione's POV

The Black Lake

I sat alone under a tree and was lost in my thoughts.

'If I didn't avoid Malfoy, would I still be friend-nemies with him? Would he still talk to me in a friendly teasing manner? If I chose Malfoy would we be together? I'm not as confused anymore. My feelings are growing stronger for Ron. But I still feel a least something for Malfoy.'

"Hermione?" a friendly voice called. I snap my head to the direction of the voice. "Astoria!" I smiled running up to her giving her a hug. "Pansy!" I noticed over Astoria's shoulder. I gave her a hug too.

"I feel like we haven't seen you in years." Astoria said sitting down on the grass. "I feel that way too." I sat down and so did Pansy. "So, how are you guys?" I asked. "We're fine. But enough about us, what happened to you? Are you okay?" Astoria asked concerned.

"I'm fi-"

"No! You are not!" Pansy shrieked. I furrowed my eyebrows. What did they mean?

"Since you cried in the Great Hall, you stopped hanging out with us often. You always have fights with Draco now." Pansy said softly.

"That's because I've been avoiding Malfoy. Plus I don't like him anymore." I said quietly.

"We know you still like him Hermione. We see the way you look at him, and how he looks at you." Astoria said.

"Why did you choose Ron?" Astoria asked.

"I-I didn't. I just started to fancy Ron more, Malfoy and I just don't have the same relationship as before." I explained.

"That's because you avoided him when he was worried about you when you cried. Then he got angry, so, you had more heated fights then before." Pansy said.

"I'm not saying it's your fault, but just give him another chance at friendship. If not for him, for us. For Astoria, Blaise, Theo, and I."

"Please Hermione. We miss having you around." Astoria pleaded.

"Fine I'll do it."

Draco's POV

Corridor

"Fuck off Goyle. I'm not going to your fucking baby shower." I snapped.

"Please Malfoy! It's for my niece. And I'll be the only teenager there, the rest are little, fat, stupid gits!" Goyle begged.

"That's not my problem. Besides, you'll fit right in." I smirked.

"Please!" Goyle pushed.

"Goyle shut the fuck up! Go ask your fat, prick, of a boyfriend Crabbe!" I glared walking away.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I heard him yell.

As I walked down the corridor, I saw Granger talking to Loony. As Lovegood skipped away, I walked towards Granger. 

"Talking to Loony Lovegood, eh? I think you've gone mad Granger." I smirked. She turned around and glared at me.

I kinda felt bad for saying that about a friend. Well she's not here....

"She's more pleasant to talk to, then you are." She snapped back.

"You sure 'bout that Mudblood?" I said sharply. Her glare harden.