Flying (Year 1)

I Believe I Can Fly

By; R.Kelly

Hogwarts 1st Year 

Draco's POV

Flying Class

Finally! The start to my Quidditch cheerer! But first I'm stuck in this horrible class. 

"Madame Hootch kinda looks like a bird." Pansy whispered. 

"Says the one who looks like a wrinkly squished faced dog." Blaise grinned.  "I'm just saying! Like her hair and-" I shut Pansy's annoying face up right away. 

"Shut it Pansy! You're ruining my Quidditch cheerer!" I screamed. People gave me weird looks. I ignored them. They're probably just jealous of my beautiful face. I stopped caring with what my friends where talking about and listened to Madame Hootch. 

"Now put your right hand over your broom, and say up." She ordered. I quickly followed.

"Up." I said casually. My broom instantly flew up to my hand. I was the first to get my broom to listen. I got bored instantly. My eyes wandered around to the other students. One student specifically. Miss. Granger. Granger had trouble ordering her broom to follow her orders. 

Funny, the broom has trouble following her orders but not Potter and Weasley. 

I smirk at the thought. Potter got his broom to order his actions a few seconds after. Git head Weasley got smacked in the head by his broom! Haha my, that was a great sight.

Finally the slow pokes got their brooms up, 10 minutes later! "Now, once you got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it." Madame said. I follow along with what she said.  

"Grip it tightly, we don't want any of you falling off the end." I smirked at the thought of Crabbe and Goyle falling off the end of their broom. Stupid gits. 

"Now, when I blow my whistle, I want you to kick off. Hard. I want you to hover for a moment, then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle. 1.2.3." Madame Hootch blew her whistle. 

I was about to take off but bloody Longbottom just had to have to get hurt. In the in dumbest way possible! He flew up, had no control with his idiotic broom, flew higher and higher, and ran into the castle wall! Bloody fat arse!

This is not the train station! You are not going to bloody platform 9 3/4! 

I felt my face show boredom after Madame Hootch yelled "Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr.Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch." 

Then I noticed something. A Remembrall. I smirked. I guess the bloody fat arse dropped something. I picked it up and my smirk grew into a grin. He probably dropped it.  Then I thought again, this is wrong, but you'll look bad arse.

"Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump would've given this a squeeze, he would've remembered not to fall on his fat arse." I said snickering.

I heard and saw the students laughing. I looked up and saw Granger's face. Disappointment written all over her face. She wasn't laughing or showing her beautiful smile, she just had a plain expression. She noticed that I was staring at her. Quickly, she ripped her gaze from me and to her feet. I frown.

"Give it here, Malfoy." 

Ugh. Ugly Potty wants to fight, huh? 

He wants to start the fight,huh? I'll finish it then. Maybe I'll even impress Granger.