Damn Butterflies

Still Into You

By; Paramore

(Present Day)

3rd Person POV

Hogsmeade

Alya, Leo, and 'Scorp came out of Honeydukes with big bags of candy, along with other big bags from other stores. 

"Where to next?" Leo asked. "I dunno. We've been shopping for 5 hours." Alya shrugged. "Man these bags are getting heavy." Leo said dropping his 9 bags. 

"Here, I'll shrink 'em." Scorpius mumbled a spell, shrinking Leo's, Alya's, and his bags. "Now, you can put your bags in your pockets." Scorpius put his bags in his pocket .

"Uncle Ron!" Alya ran up to Ron, who came out of nowhere. "Hey 'Al. Wow. Bloody hell you're getting taller, eh?" Ron hugged Alya picking her up. 

"Hey 'Scorp! Sup Leo!" Ron put Alya down and hugged the other two. "Where's aunt 'Lav?" Leo asked. 

"At home." Ron smiled. "What about Fiona and Grace?" Alya asked looking around. "The twins? Oh they're with Lavender. What are you kids doing here alone? Where's your mum and dad." Ron asked looking for Hermione and Draco.

 The twins were each named after each Weasley twin. Fiona is named after Fred and Grace is named after George. Fiona and Grace both pick up personality traits from the previous Weasley twins. They also of course have red hair and freckles.

"Mum and dad are at home. I took my siblings out for a bonding time. We all love shopping. So,.... um... yeah?" Scorpius said cuddling Alya.

"Well you kids have a fun time. I have to get back to the twins. Grace has an ear infection on her left ear. Have a great rest of your day. Say safe. Keep away from creepy Cathy and mad McLaggen." Ron waved goodbye and apparated away.

"Diagon Ally?" Leo asked. "Sure!" Scorpius and Alya said at the same time. 

2 Hours Later

Diagon Ally

"You guys wanna go home now?" 'Scorp asked. Leo and Alya nod. "Yeah I'm pretty tired. Plus Alya needs to continue her muggle project." Leo yawned. 

"Butterfly!" Alya ran towards the beautiful flying thing. "Alya! Get back here, we're leaving!" Scorpius called. "Just a minute Scorpius!" Alya didn't listen and continued to run. 

Alya suddenly fell on her ankle. Letting out a yelp of pain, Leo and Scorpius ran over to her. 

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!!" Alya screamed wincing in pain. "I told you to come back but you didn't listen. Here let me see." Scorpius got on his knees and gently grabbed her foot examining it. 

Scorpius started to feel where the pain was.

"I'm going to gently press on certain places on your foot and you're gonna tell me if it hurts, 'kay?"

Alya nods.

"Does it hurt here?"

"No."

"Here?" 

"No."

"Here?"

"No."

"How about here?"

"Ow, a little."

"Hmm... here?"

"OW!" 

"Here?"

"Goodness Gryffindor! Yes!" 

"Alright. You've got a sprain ankle." Scorpius got up. "Can you stand?" Leo asked. Alya took a deep breath and stood up slowly. Alya winced, as she stood on her right foot. 

"Okay, try walking."  Leo said looking at her, hurt foot. "Ow, nope." Alya fell again, but got caught by Leo. "Can you heal her?" Leo asked.

"I'm not the best at healing spells, I'm better at healing people the muggle way. I think we don't need spells either. All she needs is ice and time to heal. If she has trouble walking, we'll give her crutches." Scorpius said. 

"Can we apparate?" Leo asked. "No. It might hurt Alya. We'll have to use floo powder." Scopius said taking out floo powder. Leo nod. 

"Hop on Alya. We're going to find a fireplace." Leo bent down to give Alya a piggyback ride. 

"Wee! This is kinda fun." Alya giggled. Leo smiled slightly shaking his head.

35 Minutes Later

Small snores could be heard from Alya as Leo carried her. "Is she asleep?" Scorpius asked. Leo nodded smiling. Scorpius chuckled. 

"Finally a fireplace!" Scorpius yelled. "Shh!" Leo shushed pointing his head to Alya. "You go first. I'll follow." Leo took a handful of floo powder from Scorpius and stepped into the fireplace. 

"Malfoy Manor!" Yelled Leo. 

The Malfoy Manor

Scorpius stepped out of the green flames, walking towards Leo and Alya.  

"Alya. Alya-gator." Leo shook Alya carefully. 

"Hmm?"

"We're home." Leo whispered. Alya smiled peeling her head off Leo, so she could look around. 

"Gipley!" Scorpius called. "What is Gipley do for young Masters and Mistresses?" Gipley smiled. 

"Please help Alya to her bed. Bring an ice pack too." Scorpus ordered. Gipley nodded vanishing with Alya. 

"Mum! Dad!" Leo yelled. "What is it Leo?" Draco asked coming out of the kitchen. 

"Alya sprained her ankle." Leo said. "What!?" Draco ran up to his daughter's room. 

When he got to her room he slowly opened the door. Hermione has comforting her. 

"This will only be temporary. You'll have this for 3-7 days." Hermione said softly wrapping her ankle with a bandage.

Draco watched from the doorway. "Rest sweetheart. I'll have the house elves cook you, your favourite for dinner tomorrow." Hermione kissed her daughter's forehead and walked out closing the door. 

"What happened? Is she okay?" Draco asked looking worried. "Alya sprained her ankle, chasing a butterfly." Hermione smiles slightly. 

"Damn Butterflies." Draco growled.

The Next Day

Draco and Hermione knocked on the door to Alya's bedroom. They heard Alya giggling, so they opened the door. 

Alya, Leo, and Scorpius where having a great time just laughing and watching television on Alya's TV in her room. 

Hermione smiled at the them. "They haven't been like this for a long time. We should leave them." Draco whispered. Hermione nodded. 

Leo then caught his parents leaving the room. "Mother! Father!" Leo yelled stopping them.

"Hmm?"

"We've been waiting for you to check up on us." Scorpius smiled.

"Yeah!" Alya agreed.

"And why is that, my I ask?" Draco raised an eyebrow at them.

"We want to hear what happened in sixth year in the story!" Alya giggled. 

"Alright then." Draco sat on the bed as well as Hermione, joining her kids. 

"Okay so-"  Draco got cut off by someone busting through the door.

"Guess who's here kids!"