Be A Malfoy (Year 5)

No

By; Meghan Trainor

Hogwarts 5th Year

Draco's POV

Malfoy Manor

Draco's Bedroom

I sat on the floor of my bedroom reading. "Draco sweetie, it's Breakfast." Mum said coming into my bedroom. "I'm not hungry." I said still looking at my book. "Draco, you have to eat something. What are you reading anyways?" Mum asked. I turned a light shade of pink. "It's noth-" But before I could finish, she snatched the book away from me.

"Hogwarts A History?" Mum raised her eyebrows amused. "It's for school mum." I muttered. 

"School, eh? For school, do you mean someone at school? A girl, I presume?" She smirked. 

"No!" I quickly said, grabbing the book back. "Draco Lucius Malfoy! I am your mother, and I know when you're lying!" Mum shrieked. "So tell me Draco, are you reading this for Miss. Granger? I still remember this was the book she was reading when I first met her." She asked holding my hand. I nod. 

"I haven't heard about her in a while. How about while we eat, you can fill me in from what's happened lately with Hermione. Plus Lucius is on a business trip to Brazil." She suggested. I nod. 

The Dining Room

"So Draco, what happened with Hermione?" She asked taking a bite of her toast. "A lot." I said simply. She raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Fine! I told her I fancy her at the Yule Ball, and she fancies me. I kissed her again after I told her. I also kissed her in 3rd year.  I dunno what happened after but, she cried in the Great Hall. She started avoiding me. We got into more fights in 4th year. I started most because I wanted to talk to her but she'd be suspicious. So, I just argued with her. Without her around, it's different. She usually hangs around Astoria and Pansy, but now she's always with Potter and Weasley. " I explained.

Malfoy Manor (Present Day)

3rd Person POV

Malfoy Garden

"Wait so, dad, you're telling us that mum avoided you. Then, you avoided mum too. You where too mad at mum for fancying uncle Ron that you didn't talk to her only if necessary. Next you and mum started to fight more often because you wanted to talk to her but it would make her suspicious. Am I right?" Alya asked.

"Well yeah. Basically." Draco said rubbing the back of his neck.

Hogwarts 5th Year

Draco's POV

Malfoy Manor

The Dining Room

"Why not you try to be friends again?" Mum suggested as she took a sip of fine Italian wine. IN THE MORNING!

 "I tried." I whined. "Try again and harder. I expect her to be my daughter-in-law soon." Mum said with her head held high. 

"You're said that as if you're sure that I'd marry her." I chuckled. "Well I am sure. The only steps that are missing are, to get together, get married, and have 3 children." Mum smirked. "She told you she fancies you, right? Feelings stay. It takes a long time to get rid of them. So, I doubt that she doesn't fancy you anymore. Be a Malfoy and get her back." Mum cheered. 

"Besides, mother knows best." Mother giggled.

"Speaking of getting back, we have to get back to platform 9 3/4! You'll be late!"