Gorgeous Potion Fail (Year 4)

Scars To Your Beautiful

By; Alessia Cara

Hogwarts 4th Year

Theodore POV

Empty Potions Class Room (After Curfew)

I can't believe I got a huge pimple 2 days before the Yule Ball! So, I sneaked into my potions class to brew a potion. I talked to Blaise's grandma for beauty tips today and she recommended a potion for pimples. I shuffled through cabinets for ingredients. I reread the instructions, when I noticed I missed something.

Must have 2 people to finish this assignment. 

I curse under my breath. Who can I call for help? There's no way I'm asking Blaise or Draco they'll just laugh. Pansy is probably practicing make up or girly things with Astoria... so,

HERMIONE!

I quickly owl her to come. 

15 Minutes Later

"Psst! Theodore Nott!" Hermione called out quietly. "Boo!" I jump out from the dark. "Theodore Nott!" She shrieked. "Shut up. Now help me." I said. "What do you need help with?" She asked. "A potion." I said causally. 

"What for?" 

"Lumos."

"AHHH!!!"

"Exactly."

"Now, read the steps while steering the mixture." I explained. 

"Add 2 cups of flying lama blood."

"4 feathers of a cacavooco bird."

"5 teaspoons of unicorn fat."

"1 tablespoon of potato juice." 

"8 dragon eyelashes." 

"5 strands of hair from the bellybutton of an ogre."

"19 mermaid scales."

"7 teaspoons of fairy saliva." 

"1 bottle of firewhisky." 

"1 pair of fairy wings." 

"A pinch of salt." 

"A claw of a werewolf." 

"A pinch of pixie dust." 

"A pirate's gold tooth."

"Ear wax of a troll."

"And a blue apple."

"Mash the apple into apple sauce by the way." 

I mashed the blue apple into apple sauce like Hermione read. I didn't really know if I should trust Blaise's grandma's recipe. I did it anyways. Hell nah I'm not walking around with another head on my cheek. 

"Okay, now what?" I asked. "Just wait." She said steering the liquid. I nod.

"Okay put the apple sauce in the potion. Now, wait 5 minutes then apply on the whole face to vanish and prevent pimples or acne." 

I put the apple sauce in and waited. 

5 Minutes Later

"It's exactly been 5 minutes, you can put it on your face now." Hermione said handing the cauldron to me.

I put my hand in the potion and put it on my face, like a face mask. After I put the potion all over my face, I started to feel a sting. Slowly, the pain got worst. 

"Bloody hell! Is it supposed to sting that bad?!" I asked groaning in pain. "Are you allergic to something, in the potion?" Hermione asked. Birds! "I'm allergic to the cacavooco bird feathers!" I shrieked. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Wash it off!" I panicked.

Hermione's POV

I became worried for Theo. "Aguamenti!" I yelled. A powerful pressure of water shot from my wand and onto his face. He fell back from the pressure of the water. The sound he made was kind of scary. He made like, a loud gargling noise. He was soaking. His robe was dripping. I couldn't see his face. I could only see his back. 

"It-It's gone! My stupid pimple is gone!" He said laughing. "My face feels different." He said. He turned around and I screamed.

"What!? What's on my face?!" He yelled. "HOLY BLOODY HELL'S WATER YOU ARE MOTHER FRICKING GORGEOUS!" I exclaimed. 

I quickly gave him a mirror. He was just as shock as me. "I AM FLIPPING BEAUTIFUL!" Theo smiled. "But not as beautiful as Draco?" Theo frowned. "Honey, no. I'm sorry." I said thinking about the blonde. 

Not as beautiful as Malfoy.