The Last Chapter To Their Story (Year 8)

My Boo

By; Usher and Alicia Keys

Malfoy Manor (Present Day)

3rd Person POV

Library

"Holy Hufflepuff! Monday the project is due!" Alya slammed her head the coffee table.

"'Al calm your arse down. You'll be fine. You just need your ending. That's all." Leo smiled down at her. Alya groaned. 

"Come on sweetie. Let's finish it." Hermione stroked her daughter's hair gently.  

Hogwarts 8th Year

3rd Person POV 

Head's Common Room

Draco ran. Ran like there was no tomorrow. Once he finally made it into his and Hermione's common room, he thankfully found Hermione silently reading Romeo and Juliet on the couch. 

Draco was breathing heavily, causing Hermione to look at him. "Um, are you okay Malfoy?" Hermione set her book down looking at him. Draco didn't answer her, but just kept breathing abnormally. Hermione became concerned. She got off the couch and stood in front of Draco.

"Drac-"

Draco cut off Hermione, grabbing her waist and passionately kissed her. Hermione was beyond shocked. Hermione slowly reacted kissing him back, wrapping her arms around his pale neck. Tears of joy rolled down Hermione's cheeks.

Pulling away, Hermione quietly said "You love me again."

"I always loved you."

Draco smiled hugging her. "I swear on my beautiful hair that I never meant what I said in 6th year. I just wanted to protect you I'm sorry. I should've fought for out love." Draco kissed her hair. "It's okay. Draco really." Hermione looked into his grey eyes. 

"I love you. I love you so much more then you even know it Hermione. Your my light in the dark, the happiness in my life, and the expensive hair gel to my perfect hair. You are the strongest and bravest, yet most beautiful girl I've ever met. And one day, once we graduate, I'd like to marry that girl." Draco leaned in for another kiss, which Hermione gladly allowed. 

"I love you too Draco." Hermione whispered once they broke apart. 

"Hermione?"

"Yes Draco?" 

"You dropped this by the way." Draco took out the diary in his hoodie pocket and handed it to Hermione.

 Hermione's eyes widen. 

"Did you read?!" She shrieked. Draco smirked and shrugged. Hermione glared playfully at him. "Nice poem by the way." Draco smiled. Hermione's cheeks turned bright pink.

 Draco pecked Hermione's bright pink cheeks. "Why did you date Weasley again?" Draco asked heading to the couch with Hermione. She sighed. "I wanted to distract myself with Ron because I still loved you, but you were dating Astoria at the time. I thought if I'd forget about you, my feelings would go away." 

"I did the same with Astoria. I was clearly wrong though." Draco draped his arm around Hermione's shoulder. 

"You know Hermione, we both don't need to forget about our feelings towards each other anymore." 

"And why is that?"

"Because your mine now Granger." Draco's lips twitched into a smirk.

"I belong to no one Malfoy." Hermione playfully crossed her arms, turning her back to him.