A Face Full Of Oatmeal (Year 1)

Just The Way You Are

By; Bruno Mars

3rd Person POV

Malfoy Manor

Saturday 9:34 am

"Master Scorpius?" Zoody, a house elf tapped Scorpius. "What is it Zoody?" Scorpius groaned turning away from the little voice. "Master Scorpius's father is to tell me to you to is eat breakfast now with family." Zoody explained. 

Scorpius fell asleep as the elf explained. Zoody tried to wake him again in different attempts but he failed. An idea popped into Zoody's head. Zoody ran over to Scorpius and grabbed his arm.

POOF

Scorpius apparated from his room to the dining room with Zoody. He popped in his seat startling Draco a little. Since he was still asleep his face fell into the oatmeal. Everyone on the table started dying of laughter. Draco practically had tears in his eyes.

"ZOODY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Scorpius yelled turning red.

"Zoody is sorry. Master is to not listen to Zoody. So Zoody is to apparate Master Scorpius to table with Mistresses and Masters." Zoody said with his hands behind his back.

"It's ok Zoody. You may go." Scorpius said wiping the oatmeal off of his face with a cloth. Zoody smiled and vanished.

"So mum, dad, are you going to tell me your love story?"Asked Alya battering her eye lashes.

"Why of course darling." Hermione smiled taking a sip of water.

"Excuse me, I have to go vomit." Leo said standing up.

"You are going no where Leo, sit down and finish your oatmeal." Draco said firmly eyeing him. Leo sat down and scowled. "Just don't listen to the story." Scorpius said like it was so obvious.

Leo rolled his eyes. "Boy, keep rolling your eyes maybe you'll find your brain back there." Scorpius smirked at his brother's annoyed face. "At least I have a brain!" Leo yelled. "Yeah! So go find it!" Scorpius yelled. Alya gave Scorpius a fist bump under the table.

Draco burst out laughing. Hermione elbowed Draco's stomach making Draco let out an "OOF."

"Anyways, our story began all the way back at Hogwarts!" Hermione said flaying her arms up. Alya giggled. "Oh God." Leo said cringing.

"All before your father, Draco was a death eater." Hermione said looking at her children for reactions. Leo and Scorpius snapped their attention to Draco. "But don't worry he was never a bad person." Hermione smiled. "I don't care! I love daddy!" Alya said looking at Draco giving him a beautiful smile. Draco smiled at her back.

"Father, can we see your dark mark?" Scorpius asked. Draco nodded pulling up his left sleeve to show his mark.

"Woah..."

"Can we actually start the story?" Alya asked impatiently. Leo and Scorpius actually decided to listen.

"Of course..."

Hogwarts 1st Year

Draco's POV

Boats

Hogwarts! I'm finally at Hogwarts! I can't wait to get sorted into Slytherin! Man if I don't, my father will hear about this! Soon, it was time for us to get on the boats.

I got in a boat with my friends Blaise, Theo, Pansy, and some puffy haired girl with absolute beauty. Pansy and that girl where having a conversation about which house they wanted to be in.

"I think I'm gonna be in Slytherin!" Said Pansy. "Oh please Pansy, you are not a good leader. You lost your brother when you where a babysitter! Plus you're un-worthy." Blaise informed.

 "Blaise shut up! That was one time!" Pansy whinnied. "On the other hand Theo, Draco, and I belong in Slytherin." Blaise proudly.

"What about you, what house do you think you belong in?" Theo asked the beautiful girl. Once he grabbed her attention she smiled. She opened her mouth to say something but, pug faced Pansy interrupted her. "I think she belongs in any house!" Pansy started.

"She's hard working for trying to find that kid Neville's frog, so you could be in Hufflepuff. You're smart for knowing how to put on your tie perfectly, so you could be in Ravenclaw. You're ambitious, when I met you, you where already taking 'bout your feature Hogwarts life. So, you could be in Slytherin. You're really funny, so I believe you could possibly be in Gryffindor." Pansy said looking at her.

"I believe I asked her." Theo said annoyed pointing at her. "Thank you Pansy, but my honest opinion is I don't care which house I'm gonna be in." She said with confidence. I nodded and made that 'not bad face'.

"By the way, I'm Hermione Granger. And you are?" Granger asked looking at us. Hermione, what a beautiful name. For a beautiful girl.

"I'm Theodore Nott, but please call me Theo." Theo smiled. Granger shook his hand and smiled.

"I'm Blaise Zabini. The Zanbo King." Blaise smiled widely shaking Hermione's hand. We all laughed. Granger giggled.

"I'm Pansy Parkinson, but you already know." Pansy giggled and so did Granger.

"And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." I smirked taking my hand out for her to shake. She shook my hand and smiled at me.

"So, you're using the old Malfoy charm to charm the girl, eh?" Blaise smirked. Granger turned red as well as me a little. "No need Zanbo King, I can get any girl I want." I smirked then I turned to Granger and winked.

The Great Hall

The Sorting Hat Ceremony

"When I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses." Mcgonagll explained.

"Hermione Granger!" The old hag called Granger first.

"Oh, no. Okay, relax." I heard Granger said quietly to herself. She got up and sat on the stool. 

"Mental that one, I'm telling you." An ugly red head with freckles said. Potter, who Weasley was talking to agreed. I scowled. They don't even know her! Well I don't either. I sigh at the thought.

"Ah, right then...hmm...right. Okay...Gryffindor!!" Yelled the tiny annoying hat. The Gryffindor table cheered as Granger walked up to the table. She gave a few people high fives, who I assume she doesn't know.

During The Feast At Slytherin Table

"Why don't you go talk to her instead of being a creep, and staring at her." Blaise whispered for only me to hear. I jump a little from the sudden voice. I ignore the smirking boy and look back at Granger, who happened to be sitting with Potter and Weasley.

"What are you looking at Malfoy?" Crabbe asked. Goyle followed my eyes and asked, "Are you looking at the mudblood?" Goyle asked.

Wait what? She's a muggle born. Oh no... I thought we could've been friends...

Stupid rules father made. 'Muggle borns are mudbloods. They don't belong in our world. They dissevered nothing for intruding our world and blood.'

"Ew as if!" I pretend to look disgusted. Pansy, Theo, and Blaise gave me a sympathetic smile.

I wonder why.