No More Drastoria And Romione (Year 8)

I Hate You, I Love You

By; Gnash

Hogwarts 8th Year

3rd Person POV

The Great Hall

After Hermione, Harry, and Ron spoke at the podium, the Head Boy and Girl were going to be announced. "Who do you think the heads are this year?" Neville asked loud enough for the trio to hear. "Obviously my best friend and smart arse girlfriend." Ron said in a 'Obviously' voice. Hermione chuckled awkwardly.

"Thanks, Ron?"

"The Prefects this year are, Miss Susan Bones from Hufflepuff, Harry Potter from Gryffindor, Luna Lovegood from Ravenclaw, and Theodore Nott from Slytherin!" McGonagal said loudly.

"Harry is supposed to be Head Boy! This isn't fair! This is blood-"

"Shut it Ron!" Hermione cut Ron off. "Head Boy and Girl are Miss Hermione Granger and Mr Draco Malfoy!" Her voice was cheerful as she said the names. "Now enjoy the rest of your evening, curfew is at 8:00. Mr Malfoy and Miss Granger please stay behind. Prefects will show the first years to their common rooms." She waved to the Prefects to go and gestured to Draco and Hermione.

"Bye Draco." Astoria gave him a a goodbye kiss on the lips which ached Hermione's heart. Draco frowned as he caught Hermione's eyes look away.

"You two will have the authority to add and take away house points, give detention slips, and much more. To make things easier, you two will be sharing a common room." McGonagal explained. "Now you two get up and I will show you two to your dorms."

Hermione got up and followed McGonagal out the Great Hall doors. Draco quickly trailed behind.

"So..."

"So...."

"How are you?"

"I'm great Malfoy. You?"

"Spectacular. So, I've heard you and Weasley are a thing now."

Hermione frowned. "Yeah. Are you and Astoria together?" Draco swallowed before answering. "Y-yeah."

"When did you start loving her?" Hermione asked painfully. Draco swallowed again before answering. "During the war." Draco lied. He doesn't love Astoria. He loved and still loves Hermione.

It felt like Draco just stabbed Hermione. It hurt. "Oh." Was what she chocked out. "How about you? When did you start loving Weasley?" He asked. Never.

"Also during the war."

Draco felt a punch in his heart.

'Did he move on that quickly?'

'Did she move on that quickly?'

Hermione thought again. 'Oh right. He never had feelings for me.'

A week Later

Astoria's POV

Potions

I see how they look at each other. It hurts me that I'm in the middle of such a pure ship. "Hey 'Asty. You okay?" Pansy asked. I nod still staring at Draco who stared at Hermione. You know what? I can't take it any longer.

"Draco. I'm breaking up with you. I don't think I like you enough to have a relationship with you. I'm sorry." I said loud engough for 'other' people to hear. Hermione specifically. Hermione shot small glances at us.

"It's alright Astoria. I feel the exact way." Draco and I shared a hug and continued to work as if nothing ever happened.

After Potions