The Yule Ball (Year 4)

Can't Help Falling In Love

By; Elvis Presley 

Cover By; Twenty One Pilots

Hogwarts 4th Year

Astoria's POV

Slytherin Girl's Dormitory

My date for the Yule Ball went from interesting tortoise to, boy gorgeous! I don't know what he whipped up in the kitchen but... DAMN!

I originally wanted to go with Draco to the Yule Ball but, Theo didn't have anyone so I'm going with him. I fancied Draco since when I was 11 years old. We where close but we kinda of drifted apart in Hogwarts. Thanks to Pansy, I regained my friendship with Draco. I know it was wrong especially that one of my best friends fancies the same boy, but sometimes you gotta to do what you gotta do. To get what you want.

As the good friend I am, I help Ginny and Hermione get ready. 

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Where are my heels?!" Pansy screamed running around. "Sweetie, it's over there." Ginny giggled pointing to the black heels in the corner. "Thanks 'Gin!" Pansy thanked. I turn back to Hermione.

 "Are you okay Hermione?" I asked. "Yeah just a little nervous. I never really been to a ball. I've been to a cheesy muggle school dance, but not as formal as this."  Hermione explained. 

"You'll be fine trust me." I smile. "Urgh! Stay down!" I yelled wrestling her hair. "I'm so sorry 'Tori." She blushed. "It's okay." I said trying to figure what the bloody hell I should do with the fizzy mess. 

I remember what Pansy uses for her hair sometimes. Sleekeazy's Hair Potion! "Pansy can Hermione burrow your Sleekeazy's Hair Potion?" I asked. "Go ahead!" She said clipping her earrings in. 

3rd Person POV

45 Minutes Later

After a long amount of time of getting ready, the girls where finally finished! Hermione and Ginny went back to their common room because Ginny had to meet Neville and Hermione forgot her favourite muggle perfume. 

Meanwhile, Blaise, Theo, and Draco came to pick up their date. "You look beautiful." Blaise grinned. "You don't look bad yourself. And no slicked back hair for Draco Malfoy?" Pansy teased. 

"Ha ha. Very funny." Draco laughed sarcastically. "Oh come on! No, 'I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy.' ?" Pansy mocked Draco's voice as Blaise snickered. 

"Hey Pansy guess what?" 

"What?"

"Shut up"

Pansy linked arms with Blaise and Draco as they began to walk to the Great Hall. "I'm going to the washroom. See you guys there." Draco said walking away. 

"I still can't get over the fact that you're hotter than me now." Astoria giggled. "I was always hotter than you 'Asty." Theo smirked. Astoria rolled her eyes playfully .

Draco's POV

The Great Hall

After going to the washroom, I rushed into the Great Hall before I was late. I ran beside Blaise and Theo.

The doors to the Great Hall opened, revealing the Tri-wizard champions.

When Granger walked into the Great Hall she looked absolutely beautiful. I couldn't described how breath taking she looked. I kepy my eyes on her as she twirled in her dress with Krum.