I Love Bread Too (Year 6)

True Love

By; Pink

Edited By; Ann Wayne (Youtube)

Hogwarts 6th Year

Draco's POV

Library

I aggressively pushed my chair away. The nerve that stupid Gryffindor had! I walked out of the library growling under my breath. I pushed past people as I walked out. I bumped into someone really hard by accident. 

"Jesus Malfoy!" Pomfrey shrieked. I calmed down a little. "I'm so sorry Madame Pomfrey." I glared at the ground as I helped pick up the fallen books. "You look different. Would you like to talk about it?" Madame asked picking up the last book. A little talk wouldn't hurt. Plus I it's not like I'd slip about the Vanishing Cabinet.

I nod. 

The Hospital Wing

Pomfrey told me to sit on the bed while she sat on the chair. "So, what are you so stressed about?" She asked. 

"I'd rather not go into full detail but, long story short I'm supposed to fix something for someone and if I don't succeed it'd be the end of my life."

Literally.

"And the whole thing is changing me. I've been more angry and stressed." I sigh. Pomfrey began to write something down.

"For the stressful part of your problem just try do something calming. Something that will get your mind off of that thing your so stressed about. I suggest muggle colouring. It helps my husband when he's stressed." Pomfrey suggested. 

Yeah that's a no. I'm not doing anything muggle.

Besides Hermione Granger...

That didn't come out right!

"And for the angry side of you, think of things that you love. That love will over power the anger inside you." Pomfrey smiled. "Now, when I bumped into you, well you did, you seemed a little upset. Now how about you and me do a simple exercise." Pomfrey wrote down a few things on her clipboard before speaking.

"For this exercise, you are going to tell me the things you love. Your family, your friends, etc." Pomfrey said. 

"Okay umm... apples, green apples, black clothes, qudditch, winning, books, expensive clothing, the name Scorpius, the name Malfoy, the name Draco, the constellation Draco, dragons, potions, art, poetry, drawings, music, magic, soul flowers, bread-" I named things I love but I stopped when she cut me off.

"Oh okay. I love bread too." Pomfrey said awkwardly. 

"How about you start naming people you love." Pomfrey smiled. 

"Alright. My mum, my father, my family in general, uncle Snape, my friend Blaise Zabini, my friend Theodore Nott, my friend Crabbe, my friend Goyle, my friend Astoria Greengrass, my friend Pansy Parkinson, my friend H-" 

Suddenly it hit me.

I love Hermione Granger.

I love Hermione Granger! 

"Draco?" Pomfrey waved her hands around. "I love Hermione Granger." I whisper. "I'm sorry dear. I didn't catch that." She said.

"I love Hermione Granger!" I yelled. "Um okay-" I got off the bed and gave Pomfrey a bone crushing hug. "Thank you Madame Pomfrey! You just changed my life!" I yelled.

"I LOVE HERMIONE GRANGER!" I yelled running out of the Hospital Wing. 

I ran straight to the Gryffindor Common Room. I banged on the portrait.

"Excuse me boy! Have you no manners! I need personal space!" She screamed. I ignored her and kept knocking on the portrait. 

Finally someone opened the door. "Weasley." I nodded. "Malfoy." She nodded back. "Can I talk Hermione?!" I said quickly. "She's not here." Weasley said. "I'm not playing. Can I please talk to her." I pleaded. "Malfoy I'm not lying she's not here." Her voice was calm. I was confused. Was she lying?

"Draco?"

"Hermione!" I smiled running up to her. I smashed my lips onto hers. 

"Woah okay bye." Weasley went back into her common room.

"What was that all about?" She giggled. 

"I love you! I feel like an idiot for not knowing sooner. I love you so, so much. More then I can imagine. I feel all warm around you, when I talk to you I feel amazing, when I touch you I feel like I can do anything, and when I kiss you I feel like I'm king of the world! Muggle or not I love you!" I was crying and on my knees holding her hands.

"I love you Hermione Granger." I cried as I smiled at her. I realized she was crying too.

"I think I love you too." 

"You think?" I raised my eyebrows at her amused. She giggled. "I know I love you too. I love you too Draco Malfoy!" She screamed as tears of joy ran down our faces. 

I lifted her up, spinning her around. "I love so much. More then you can imagine." I gave her a passionate kiss. 

Malfoy Manor (Present Day)

3rd Person POV

Dinning Room

"So you're telling me that it took you that long to for you to finally see that you were in love with Hermione?" Narcissa took a sip of her tea. Eyebrows raised.

"Well yeah." Draco trailed off. Alya wrote down the part where Draco and Hermione confess their love to each other, smiling.

"And, that it had to be an old health freak from your school hospital wing to knock you out of you stupidity?" Narcissa shook her head taking another sip of her tea. Draco nodded.

"Looks like grandma spilled spilled the tea." Scorpius chuckled sipping his tea. "How's the tea on Sofia?" Leo smirked causing Scorpius to spit out his mouth full of tea. "Ew." Alya cringed. 

"Sofia? You mean Blaise and Pansy Zabini's child?" Draco asked. "Yup! One of the hundreds of babies they have!" Alya giggled.

"Alya Malfoy! They only have 12!" Hermione crossed her arms over her chest. "Anyways what about her?" Draco asked. 

"Scorpius like-likes her!" Leo and Alya screamed at the same time. "What are you guys 8? Besides I don't even fancy her." Scorpius glared at Alya and Leo as he madly blushes.

"Looks like you do fancy her." Draco teased. "Father!" Scorpius whined.

"Scorpius and Sofia sitting in the tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love! Then comes marriage! Then comes the baby in the baby carriage! Sucking his thumb, wetting his pants, doing the hula-hula dance!" Leo and Alya sang loudly.

"Alright. Children, children let's get back to our favourite OTP." Narcissa looked at Draco in particular. 

"OTP?" Draco asked. 

"One. True. Pairing." Everyone said at the same time. 

"Bloody hell. Don't do that again. That's scary." Draco said putting his hands on his cheeks. 

"Okay." Everyone said again at the same time. 

"Bloody hell." Draco cursed.