Dinner At The Malfoy Manor

Be Our Guest (Beauty And The Beast 1991)

Malfoy Manor (Present Day)

3rd Person POV

Living Room

Just two more days until the project was duo and Alya was almost finished. 

"Alya! Leo! Scorpius! Get down here! The Nott, Weasley, Potter, Zabini, Longbottom, Scamander, and Thomas family will get here soon for dinner! Hurry up!" Draco called from down the stairs. The children gracefully walked down the stairs. Alya in the middle, and her brothers on either side of her. Alya linked arms with her brothers. 

Alya was wearing a beautiful dress that was Slytherin like green, as well as her mother.

*Alya's Dress*

*Hermione's Dress*

*Hermione's Dress*

"Isn't this a little extra?" Hermione asked

"Isn't this a little extra?" Hermione asked. Draco chuckled. 

"Hermione please, out of all people you should know that Malfoys don't know the definition of 'extra'" He started. 

"That's because The Malfoys are the definition of extra!" Hermione crossed her arms over her chest as she watched Draco laugh. 

"We just simply live our life wearing and acting whatever." Draco said proudly. "Besides you look beautiful honey." Draco kissed Hermione's temple.

Draco and his sons were wearing all black dress robes, that looked very dashing on them.

"Ow! Scorpius watch the dress! And Leo watch the hair!" Alya snapped at her brothers. 

Hermione burst into giggles. "That sounds exactly like you!"

  "Hey! I don't wear dresses!" 

"I mean you can..." 

"I think yes 'Mione. I'd look beautiful in anything."

"Now, practice your walk down the stairs 3 more times, as your grand entrance!" Draco smiled with his arms in the air.