My Aunt Is A Werewolf

She Wolf

By; Shakira

Malfoy Manor (Present Day)

3rd Person POV

The Dining Room

30 Minutes Later (Dessert Time)

"Why yes. My full name is Astoria Greengrass, well Longbottom. And yes I dated Draco Malfoy. And Yes I fell for someone else. And yes I used to fancy Draco. And yes I almost died. And no I did not date Draco to hurt Hermione." Astoria took a other bite of her red velvet cake. 

"Now children leave your aunt 'Tori alone. Let her finishing eating." Hermione warned. "Why are you guys curious about me anyways?" Astoria asked fixing her beetroot red tube dress.

"Well you see 'Asty, Alya here is assigned a project in language arts. Her project was to write a story." Draco started. "And I chose to write about mum and dad's love story. I have to change their names of course." Alya smiled. 

"I love that story! Mostly because I'm in it." Ginny said proudly with a smirk.

"Ah. Gryffindor pride." Theo chuckled shaking his head. Ginny crossed her arms over her chest and glaring at him playfully.

A few of the kids cringed, the younger kids were clueless, and the Weasley twins looked very intrigued. 

"What did you change their names to?" Fiona asked. "I went with Emma Watson and Tom Felton." Fiona and Grace giggled. 

"What type of names are those?" Andrew asked curiously. 'Damn Ravenclaws. They just had to ask so many questions. They're almost as question-aholic as annoying Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs.' Draco scoffed mentally.

"I don't know, but I like 'em." Alya took her first bite of her apple pie. Andrew nodded. 

"Watson kinda sounds like 'What up son?!' for short." Grace laughed. Everyone around the table laughed along with her. 

"Grace, your napkin sweetie." Lavender pointed to were the cake frosting was. Grace's ears turned pink and wiped the corner of her mouth.

"You know Lavender, I always forget that you didn't die in the war." Blaise pointed his fork at Lavender as he spoke. 

Harry raised an eyebrow at him.  

"Urg! Why does everyone say that?!" Lavender said in a voice filled with frustration. Lavender had a huge voice crack when she said the word 'everyone', making most laugh. 

"Well, you did get bitten by Greyback." Dean added quietly. "Woah. Mum! Mum, my aunt is a werewolf! Cool..." Noah gasped shaking Luna's arm. Evanna gave her brother a weird look and glanced at her classmate, Alya and quietly giggled.

"Noah Santiago, that's not very polite." Luna pointed to Lavender and told Noah to apologize. "I'm sorry aunt 'Lav."

"That's alright Noah." Lavender smiled at the small child. Noah smiled back, showing his 2 missing front teeth.

James couldn't help but sneek glances at Alya as they ate dessert, and it was the same with Alya. Leo kept shooting death glares at James, every time he caught him in the act. 

After The Dinner

"You are welcome to stay a little longer if you'd like." Hermione said to the last family, which was the Potters.

"We'd love to." Ginny smiled at Lilly who rushed to Alya to give her a hug. Alya hugged her best friend back with no problem. "Careful now 'Lil. You don't want to ruin that beautiful dress of yours. Now do we?" Alya smirked.

'Wow. What a Malfoy.' James smiled at the two.

Lilly glanced down at her rose gold pink, sparkly, dress and back up at Alya. "Nope." 

James began to gag. "James Potter! Stop it right now. We are the guest, and we have to respect them." Ginny shrieked. James ran to a nearby plant pot and began to throw up. A lot.

"Now that's what I call, a pothead." Leo snickered with Scorpius evilly. Draco jointed his sons earning glares from Hermione and Alya.

James began to throw up more into the plant pot. "I'm sorry 'Mione. James is sick. As you can see. Must've something he ate." Harry said softly. "Yup something he ate." Leo smirked. 

The Potters and the Malfoys said their goodbyes and continued their evening. 

An Hour Later

"Mum I'll be right back. I'm getting water." Alya went down to the kitchen and stopped when she heard chewing. Loud chewing. Someone in the dark was eating. 

Alya turned on the light and saw Leo eating chicken and still in his dress robes. "What the heck Leo! We just ate a full meal an hour ago!" Alya screamed. 

"What? I was hungry." Leo shrugged and kept eating. Alya ignored the loud chewing and got her glace of water. 

"Mother and father are about to continue the story. You coming?" Alya asked. "But I'm eating!" Leo began to whine. "Bring the chicken then!" Alya said annoyed now. "Yay." Leo cheered clapping his hands. 

As Leo stood up, a bottle of some sort of potion fell out of his pocket. Alya clearly noticed. "What's that 'L?" Alya asked. 

"Oh this." Leo picked up the bottle. "It's a potion to make someone throw up. Why?" Leo carelessly put the bottle back into his pocket.

Then it hit Alya.

"You made James throw up!" She screamed trying to glare. Leo chuckled and nodded. Alya glared at her big brother.

"Oh come on Alya-gator! It was funny!" Leo laughed loudly throwing his head back. Alya couldn't hold it in any longer and laughed with her brother. 

"It wasn't funny! It was down right hilarious!"

"Now come on let's go." Alya pushed her brother out the chicken. "Piggy?" Alya asked with a pout. Leo rolled his eyes. "Fine." 

"Yay!"

Alya jumped on his back and made their way to the library.