Tom And Jerry (Year 3)

Bad Boys (Victorious 2010 - 2013)

Hogwarts 3rd Year

Theodore's POV

Hogsmeade

Winter is such an interesting season, I find. The water is turned to white, cold, fluffy shit. "Granger." I heard Draco mumble. Up a head, Weasley and 'Mione stared at the Shrieking Shack.

"Should we move a bit closer?" Hermione asked.

Draco and I's eyes widen. What the bloody hell did she say?!

"What?" Weasley said. He totally spoke for Draco I'll tell you that.

"To the Shrieking Shack." Hermione gave him a strange look and looked at the Shrieking Shack, and back at Weasley.

"Oh, Oh actually I-I'm fine here." Weasley stuttered. That's when Draco decide to walk up to them.

"Well, well. Look who's here. You two shopping for your dream home? Seems a bit grand for you, Weasel-Bee. Don't your family all sleep in one room?" Draco teased.

I really wanted to stop him right there, that's not how you get a girl to noticed you. 1 You don't insult the girl's best friend. 2 Be less of a dickhead. 3 Don't be bloody stupid.

I don't know how to get a girl actually so, I don't know. Plus, I don't know if I even like girls to be honest.

And even if I did, I'd get rejected because of the way I look. My sister Larisa says I'm perfect just the way I am. I think she's just be nice and not brutally honest. My sister is beautiful and I'm hideous. I did learn how to love myself, it just hurts sometimes though when people say things.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Weasley said looking down. Draco clicked his tongue then spoke again. "Now that's not very friendly. Boys, I think we're going to have to teach Weasel-Bee to respect hissuperiors." Draco smirked.

Hermione harshly laughed catching everyone's attention. Oh God she's about speak."Hope you don't mean yourself." Hermione said stepping up in front of Weasel-Bee.

I bet Draco's gonna say something back. Please Draco Lucius Malfoy I beg you, DO NOT say something you'll regret! "How dare you talk to me, filthy little mudblood." He spat. Well shit Malfoy. Ya lost your chance. A hint of hurt flash through Hermione's eyes.

After spitting his insult, a snowball came crashing into his cheek. Draco looked confused and scared at the same time. As well as me. Crabbe looked clueless. Draco slowly came close to Hermione. When Draco thought no one was looking, he grabbed Hermione's hand. A smirked played on his lips as Hermione glared at him.

"Who's there?" He said out loud letting go of Hermione's hand. Another snowball came from the distance hitting Draco. Then another one came and another. Hermione and the Weasel watched in awe.

"Don't you stand there! Do something!" Draco ordered Crabbe.

Suddenly I couldn't see. My hat was pulled other my eyes! When I pulled my hat back up so I can see, I saw Crabbe's boxers. What the hell! Crabbe then fell face first into the fluffy snow.

Then the invisible thing started pulling my scarf! It spin me around, and around! I screamed and screamed. I then lost my balance and fell into the snow.

I could hear Hermione laugh.

I bet she'll tell Pansy, Astoria, and Blaise! Draco tripped over Crabbe's body, who's was on the snow.

The invisible force started to drag Draco down the snow. Draco came running back a few seconds later trying to run away. As he attempted to run away, he pushed Crabbe and I down.

"Malfoy! Wait!" Carbbe yelled trying to pull up his pants. Once we caught up, I looked back.

"Harry!" Hermione laughed. Out of no where, Potter came to view. He didn't apparate so how did he appear out of nowhere, so how'd he do it?

Later In The Spring

The Castle Grounds

I don't know who's stupid idea it was to spy on Hagrid, but it sure was stupid. I could be eating right now, but nooooo.

"Did you see the big, fat blubbering oaf?! Oh, this is going to be rich. Did I tell you, father said I can keep the head-" Draco spoke but stopped. Something caught his eye. I follow his eyes and saw Hermione. Of course. "Look who's here." Crabbe smirk. That's the ugliest effing smirk I've ever see.

I truelly ship Hermione and Draco to be honest.

Bad Boy falls for Good Girl. I know it's those cliché romance muggle movies, but once in a while we enjoy things that are cliché. To be honest, I love everything muggle, but if my parents found out it'd be the death of me.

"Ah. Come to see the show?" Draco smirked, as Hermione and her boyfriends walked behind.

Just seeing 2 boys behind 1 girl screams, WOMAN EMPOWERMENT! BADASS! and I'M A BOSS ASS BITCH WHO TAKES NO ONE'S SHIT! Melrin I watch to much muggle entertainment.

"YOU!"

"FOUL!"

"LOATHSOME!"

"EVIL!"

"LITTLE COCKROACH!"

Hermione screamed walking down to face Draco. I heard Draco gulp walking back and hitting the rock. Hermione stuck her wand under Draco's chin. Draco whimpered. I was pretty scared for Draco. I mean, you can see it in my face.

I swear Hermione's a beaver cause dammmnnnn!

I never seen this side of Hermione. Probably no one has.

"Hermione no! He's not worth it!" Weasley spoke up.

Hermione looked surprised that Weasley spoke to her, because they had a fight. They had a stupid fight about bloody Tom and Jerry! Tom being Hermione's cat and Jerry being Weasley's ugly rat.

I swear I watch too much muggle television!

Hermione nodded. I was breathing heavily and of course Draco was. Hermione lowered her wand, still making eye contact with Draco. I was still breathing heavily and so was Draco. Crabbe was just confused.

Hermione backed away a little taking one last glance at Draco then turned to plant pot face Potter and Willy Wonka Weasley.

Draco forced out a laugh even though he was scared shitless. I 'laughed' with him. Crabbe, the fat prick laughed his regular annoying laugh.

All of a sudden SMACK! Hermione's fist came to contact with Draco's face! Draco fell to the ground with Crabbe and I trying to help him up. She stood there with a small smile.

"Malfoy are you okay?" Crabbe asked pulling him up. "How about you get punched in the face?" I mumbled.

Puffer fish Potter and Weasel Weasley laughed while Draco was scared. Gosh, Hermione scared the soup out of me. I decide that there's no way in hell I'm getting punched in the face by Draco's feature girlfriend. So, I pulled Draco and began to run. Draco looked back scared as hell.

"Malfoy let's go!" Crabbe yelled. "Quick!" Crabbe said again. "Run!" Crabbe said panting while still running.

"Oh no thank you. I'd prefer to walk." I said sarcastically.

"Not a word to anyone. Understood?" Draco ordered still terrified. "Okay!" Crabbe blurted out.

Manor (Present Day)

3rd Person POV

"WOO GO MOM!" Leo cheered.