Dates (Year 4)

Steal My Girl

By; One Direction

Edit By; Maddie Kove (YouTube)

Hogwarts 4th Year

3rd Person POV

The Great Hall

"Who's Hermione Granger going with to the Yule Ball?"

"I want to take her!"

"Hermione's so beautiful!"

"No not beautiful, she is gorgeous!"

"She has pure natural beauty!"

"Very witty and kind."

"I happen to be her friend."

"Oh shut up she doesn't even know you!"

"Who is Hermione going with to the Yule Ball?"

"I heard Cormac McLaggen is going to ask her."

"He is so annoying."

"I heard Harry Potter is going to ask Hermione Granger."

"Harry is hot."

"I heard Ron Weasley is taking her to the Yule Ball."

"Ew! I heard he has a weird fetish for chicken!"

"I heard Viktor Krum is!"

"Who's Viktor?"

"Who are you?"

"I hope Draco Malfoy takes Hermione Granger!"

"He's prettier then my mum!"

"Gross why?"

"Opposites a track, plus they have chemistry."

"I still want to take Hermione Granger to the ball."

"She's so smart."

"She's such a bookworm."

"Yeah. A hot bookworm."

"Oi! Enough people! She's not even here in the Great Hall right now! Talk about bloody Quidditch, will ya!" Ginny yelled rolling her eyes. Suddenly the doors open. Hermione who's everyone's been talking about walked in. Whispers about her started again.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT HER ALREADY YOU HAVE VIKTOR KRUM TO GOSSIP ABOUT! AND I'M LOOKING AT YOU SLYTHERIN AND RAVENCLAW!" Ginny yelled once more.

"Hey Ginny." Hermione smiled. "Hi." Ginny said taking a gulp of pumpkin juice. "Can you do me a favor Hermione?" Ginny asked. "Of course 'Gin. What do you want me to do?" Hermione said looking at her. "I need help to find a dress. So, can you go dress shopping with me?" Ginny said quietly.

"Of course but I also need help finding a dress." Hermione said sadly. "Wait! I know who can help us!" Hermione said smiling widely. "Really? Who?" Ginny asked excited. "Friends of mine. I hope you don't mind if they tag along." Hermione said grinning. "No not at all!" She said. "So, when are you free?" Ginny asked. "Umm... Sunday." Hermione said. Ginny nods and continues to eat her meat loaf.

Ron really wanted to ask Hermione to the Yule ball. The only problem is that, someone was already taking her. That didn't stop him from asking her anyways.

At The Slytherin Table

"When are you asking Hermione to the Yule Ball?" Blaise whispered. "Later. When she's alone." Draco answered. "You got the roses?" Theo asked. Draco nodded. "I need to ask you something man," Blaise said. Blaise motioned for Theo and Draco to come closer. "Do you fancy Hermione?" Blaise asked.