A Simple School Crush (Year 1)

Like Me (Teen Beach Movie 2013)

Hogwarts 1st Year 

Draco's POV

Slytherin Common Room

I sat in the Slytherin common room just thinking. Thinking, how I can start a conversation with Granger. I hate how I just have a weird erg to become friends with Granger. Then a grey owl swooped in from somewhere. I don't know to be honest where the owl came from. There was a letter tied on it's claw. 

Draco, 

We are overjoyed that you are in Slytherin for the next few years. I hope you're enjoying your school so far. Professor Dumbledor gave you permission to come home for the weekend to celebrate your father's birthday. I'll pick you up in an hour. So, please get prepared, don't forget anything you need, and say hi to uncle Snape for me. 

kisses,

NM

I had 1 hour to spear, so I decide to go to the library. I walked into the library and saw the puffy haired Gryffindor, sitting alone at a table near the back. She was reading Hogwarts A History

I grabbed a book about Salazar Slytherin and walked up to her. "M-May I sit with you?" I ask. Dang it! I stuttered! I mentally slap myself. Granger looked up and smiled. "Of course." She smiles her beautiful smile one more time and looks back down at her book. 

"So, what are you reading?" I cringe at the question that escaped my lips. "Hogwarts A History. What are you reading Daniel?" She asked. 

WHO IS DANIEL. 

"It's Draco..." I awkwardly correct her. "Oh I'm sorry Draco." She said turning crimson. "It's ok, I'm not really reading whatever this book is. I just wanted to sit with you and talk." I said realizing what came out of my mouth I instantly bury my face in my palms. When I look back up Granger smiled at me, she pushed her book away and said, 

"Let's talk then."

  "What do we talk about?" I asked. "How about... Get to know each other!" Granger said leaving me shocked.

 "Ok... I'm Draco Lucius Malfoy, male, 11, pureblood, part of one of the wealthy families in the wizarding world, charming, handsome, smart, and-" I was already smirking the famous Malfoy smirk. Hermione cut me off though. "And very modest?" Granger teased. "I was going to say friendly, but ok. How about you miss. Granger?" I asked still smirking. 

Granger kept giggling making me smile.

"Well Mr. Malfoy, I'm Hermione Jean Granger, female, 11, muggle born," My smile dropped quickly. Goyle was right! She was a mudblood. I wasn't listening after that until I heard my name being yelled from across the room. 

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!" 

"Ma'am you can not yell in the library!" Yelled Madame Pince.

"Stupid girl! You are yelling yourself!" Ignoring Madame Pince, mother marched right to me. 

"Draco Malfoy, I told you to get ready and prepare!" Mother yelled. Wait, it's been an hour already?! "Are you leaving?" Granger asked sadly. "Yeah." I answered. "But I'll come back." I reassured her. Granger smiled. 

"Are you a friend of Draco's?" Mum asked. Grangers nods. "I'm Hermione Granger." She said proudly with her head high. Then she shook mum's hand. Mum smiled at the puffy haired girl. "I'm Draco's mum." Mother said. "Nice to meet you Mrs.Malfoy." Said Granger cheerfully.