It Was All Just Lust (Year 6)

Dust Till Dawn

By; ZAYN (ft. Sia)

Hogwarts 6th Year

Draco's POV

Castle Grounds

"I love you okay. Don't you bloody dare forget that. If anything ever happens, just remember that I love you. I'll be with you from dust till dawn." I said in a serious tone as my hands stayed on her waist. "I love you too Draco. I'll see you after break, my love. Goodbye."  Hermione pressed her lips onto mine, and walked away.

The Three Days Before The Death Of Dumbledore

Corridor

I have to do it. For Hermione.

"Hermione can we talk?" I asked as I caught up to Pansy and Hermione. Hermione nodded waving off Pansy.

"I don't love you anymore."

"Wh-what? What do you mean you don't love me anymore? You said that 'I'll be with you from dust till dawn.'" Hermione let out a tear slip out of her eye.

"I just don't." I said simply. "How do you go from loving someone yesterday to falling out of love? I can't believe you!" She began to sob. All I wanted to do was hug her, kiss her, love her forever. But I couldn't. I had to stay strong.

"I never loved you. It was all just lust." I said to her. I watched as she broke down some more.

"Please say you're lying. Please tell me this is just some sick twisted joke."

"The only joke is that you believed that I loved a disgusting mudblood like you." I sneered. "Stop! You're lying! Stop it now Draco! I know you're lying. Look into my eyes and tell me it was all lust. Not one bit was love. That you never loved me." Hermione was crying hard glaring at me.

I forced an annoyed face and bent down to her level. "I never loved you Granger. It was all teenage hormones. No love whatsoever. Not one tiny arse bit!" I yelled the last part. This hurt a lot to say to her. I saw she looked taken aback and tried to hold a brave face. She glanced at the necklace that I gave her, and back at me.

Merlin this is a pain.

"Now leave me alone ugly arse face mudblood. Run off to Weasel king and Pothead." I sneered. Another tear slipped out of her beautiful eyes.

"If that's what you want Malfoy." She whispered. She turned her back to me and walked away. "And don't expect that I, Draco Malfoy run back to you! I don't and never will love someone as dirty blooded as you!" I yelled after her.

Once she was fully gone, I began to cry. Why didn't I just tell her the truth then break every inch of her heart? I'm a terrible person.

Hermione's POV

Once he couldn't see me anymore I ran crying. I bust through the girls lavatory and fell to my knees crying my broken heart out. I couldn't take it any longer. It hurt to much. I pored everything out. I then heard people walk into the washroom. I ignore them and continued to let my tears race down my red cheeks. My wails echoed through the lavatory.

"Hermione! Hermione!" Someone was shaking me 3 pairs of hands were on me. I didn't know how long they where shaking me because of the sobs escaping my lips.

I lift my head up to look at the people shaking me. It was a little hard because of my blurry vision due to the tears.

"Pansy? Astoria? Ginny?" I whimper. They crashed me with a group hug. "Hermione babe, what happened?" Astoria asked. "Draco broke up with me. He said that he doesn't love me anymore. And that he never did. It was all lust!" I chocked out followed by more sobs. "That stupid ferret! How dare he hurt you!" Ginny yelled making me flinch.

"Please don't hurt him 'Gin. I still love him even though it hurts to love someone that doesn't love you back. To hear the words he spat at me. It hurts so so much!" I screamed drowning in my tears. I felt my chest go heavy. Probably because my heart is sinking.

"He doesn't deserve you 'Mione. There are millions of hot dudes out there, who would kill to go on a date with you Hermione!" Pansy smiled.

"Now I have an idea. You guys come to the Slytherin girls dormitory so we can give Hermione a makeover. We'll show him that you don't need him. 'Kay?" Astoria looked very determined. Why not I guess. I wipe my remaining tears away and nod.

Slytherin Common Room

I walk with the girls right past Theo, Blaise, and Malfoy. Blaise and Theo wave and I wave back. Theo and Blaise looked upset with Malfoy. I can't blame 'em. I didn't dare look at Malfoy. It'd hurt too much.

We went into the girls dormitory and Astoria whipped out her makeup bag and hair shit. I didn't noticed how long I stared into the mirror day dreaming because a few 'seconds' later Pansy snapped her fingers at me. "Alright, hungry. Let's go eat!" Ginny dragged us out of the room.

I ignored how Theo, Blaise, and Malfoy gawked at me.

The Next Day

It felt weird without Malfoy kissing my cheek before walking into the Great Hall. I ignored the feeling and walked into the Great hall. I sat beside Harry forcing a smile.

"Okay Hermionr, what happened?" Harry gave me hug, almost knocking over my oatmeal. "Malfoy broke up with me. He said he never loved me." I whispered as tears prickled my eyes.

"The fuck?! Nope. Nah uh. Don't he dare try to fu-" I covered Harry's yelling mouth with my hand. "Shh! Harry the whole bloody Great Hall is staring!" I shushed. He gave me another warm hug. I wonder where Ron is.

Gryffindor Common Room

It was a painful long day with classes with Malfoy. God! Why does this hurt so badly? You know what? I'll just spend my time in the library.

As I turned the corner, I saw a horrific sight.

Astoria slamming her lips onto Malfoy's.

I burst out with tears of pain as I ran. Right now, I felt like a beaver because I had a dam and I just let the river ruin it. The dam being my heart and the river being Malfoy.

"Hermione! Please wait!" Astoria yelled. I just ran. Sobs escaped my lips as I ran. Astoria caught up to me and pushed me into an empty classroom. 

"Hermione, I'm so so sorry. I fancy Draco a lot. Since second year actually and I always wanted to have him. Since you and him broke up, I thought I could've had my way with him. Clearly I was wrong. I was selfish and blinded by my emotions. And I'm so sorry!" Astoria began to cry.

"You can have him. He doesn't love me anyways. You can probably make him happy unlike me." I hugged her and walked out of the classroom, seeing a glimpse of white blonde hair turn the corner.

I sigh. I guess I have to learn not to love him too.

Dumbledore's Death

Outside Hogwarts

I stood in front of Dumbledore's lifeless body, and so did everyone else. I let a tear fall out as I looked at the body. What is going to happen now? How will we all survive the up coming war?

I hoped this was some nightmare and that I'd wake up in the arms of Draco.

Hell I was wrong.