Healer Granger (Year 3)

Jealous

By; Nick Jonas

Malfoy Manor (Present Day)

3rd Person POV

Library

Scorpius, Leo, and Alya laughed their undergarments off, to what had happened to Draco in 3rd year. "You got attacked by a hippogiff?!" Scorpius wheezed. Alya and Leo laughed harder. "Yup! Your father sounded like Alya screaming!" Hermione answered laughing with them. 

Draco sat on the floor, crossed armed, and pouting with a mad face. He basically looked like a little kid who didn't get want they wanted.

"How about we continue the story?" Draco said still pouting. Hermione wiped her tears away preparing for the story telling.

Hogwarts 3rd Year

Draco's POV

The Great Hall

Great! A broken arm! I sat down beside Theo and Pansy in the Great Hall. Pansy was talking to Astoria. Astoria was a family friend. She was pretty but not as pretty as Granger. I look up from my mashed potatoes and looked at her. She was laughing at something McLaggen said. What the bloody hell?! 

I got up from my seat and someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and it was, 

Astoria. 

"What's wrong? Please stay." Astoria pleaded. I looked at the Gryffindor table and lock eyes with Granger. A smirk grew to my lips. 

I pulled Astoria closer and whispered in her ear. 

"Start giggling."

"What?" 

"Just do it."

"Why."

"Please 'Asty?" 

"No why? I can't start giggling for no reason. That's weird."

"'Tori...."

"Fine." 

Astoria started to force flirtatious laughs out of her mouth. Luckily she's a good actress. I sneaked a glance at Granger. When she got caught she instantly looked away, with her scarlet face. Even though she 'looked away' I know she's still staring. 

With one quick peck on Astoria's cheek, Granger looked so bloody jealous! I step away from Astoria, wink at Granger, then walked out of the Great Hall. 

I was in the hallway making my way to the Slytherin Common room when someone bumped into me.

Granger?

Nope.

Cormac McLaggen.

I yelp in pain. He bloody bumped into my injured arm! Stupid git!

"Hey! Watch it!" I yelled with a dirty look. He just sneered back. "Serves you right ugly arse." He spat.

No he didn't! I'm the most beautiful boy at the school! And my arse is NOT ugly!

Cedric Diggory, you can take a seat.

"You idi-.Wait. Calling you an idiot would be insulting to stupid people. Stupid! Ugly! Arse hole! And no I'm insulting you I'm describing you." I walked away, furious. 

Instead of walking to the Slytherin Common room, I went to the Hospital Wing! My arm started to hurt a lot again! 

The Hospital Wing