Astoria Is Dead (Year 7)

Talking To The Moon

By; Bruno Mars

Malfoy Manor (Present Day)

3rd Person POV

Alya's Bedroom

"WHAT THE F-"

"LEONARDO! Don't. You. Bloody. DARE. Finish. That. Sentence!" Hermione warned with one hand on her hip, and the other pointing her finger in her son's face. Draco chuckled under his breath as he unwrapped Alya's bandage.

"Sorry mother." Leo muttered. "But how, what, why?! Father loves you!" Leo yelled.

"Thanks father!" Alya was able to walk now, after 3 days of having a bandage wrapped around her ankle. She walked other to her desk to grab her notebook to continue her draft on her parents' story.

"See, this is where I made a big mistake. Instead of fighting for love and freedom, I chose the wrong choice. I pushed the problem away instead of dealing with it. I regretted it so much. Lying to Hermione. I never wanted to hurt her. I just wanted to protect her." Draco glance down at his covered left arm and sighed.

Hogwarts 7th Year

Draco's POV

Malfoy Manor

The Dining Room

I was surprised to see some people I know from school around the table. I saw Zacharias Smith from Hufflepuff, Stella Helmer also from Hufflepuff, Theo, Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, and a few people I've seen before in school but didn't know their names.

They where all with at least one or all of their family with them. I was trying to hold a brave face but I couldn't help but whimper. Astoria and Pasny were holding tears behind their serious face. Blaise and Theo where both glaring at their laps.

I hate having to go to these meetings. Especially the fact that they were hosted in the bloody manor!

After the fucking death eaters left, I got permission to talk to my friends. We all sat on the bed before Astoria burst into tears.

"I can't take it anymore!" She cried in my pillow. "I hate this. I hate this a lot!" She screamed. Pansy wrapped her arms around Astoria.

" I don't want to be a death eater nor be associated with the fucking dark lord. I just want to be at Hogwarts with everyone else. I want a normal year with my friends. I miss Hermione. I don't even know why I did it." Astoria's words sounded slightly muffled duo to her crying face stuffed with my silk pillow.

"What's going on in here? I heard screaming." Mother burst through the door. "Astoria what's wrong?" Mum walked towards us.

"Nothing. I ran into a wall. I thought it was Platform 9 and 3/4."Astoria cried into my pillow.

Mum sighed. "I know it's hard but, all of you need to stay strong. Non of you wanted this and neither do I. Just think before you do anything. ANYTHING. You'll regret it. And one more thing, keep it down! Lord Voldemort is still here!" Mother said before leaving my room.

Astoria kept crying into the pillow while we tried to comfort her. A few minutes past, and Astoria still was soaking my pillow. Suddenly my deranged aunt burst through my door. "Draco! You left your book in your father's office. He said to get it yourself." Bellatrix said with an annoying voice.

"Why can't one of the midget elves do it? We've got plenty!" I snap. She rolled her eyes. "Just do it. Besides-" she stopped in mid sentence when she saw Astoria still crying. "Look what we have here. Someone is showing weakness." Bellatrix smirked. "I don't think you know but, you are not supposed to show weakness stupid bitch. Now you get punished." Bellatrix giggled. I hate the sound of that.

Bellatrix then grabbed Astoria by her ponytail and dragged her out of my bed. "No! Please!" Astoria screamed as Bellatrix dragged her out of my room and slamming the door behind her. My friends and I couldn't do anything but stare in horror as she was dragged away.

"I-is she gonna die?" Theo asked quietly. Before anyone could answer, we heard a high pitched scream of Astoria. We stopped and looked at each other. Our terrified expressions says it all. Pansy let a tear slip out of her eye. We all began to lightly cry as we heard the screaming continue. We all tightly squished together on my bed scared. Blaise pulled Pansy onto his lap as she continued her quiet sobs. Theo and I linked arms. He held onto me tightly as we heard the last scream before it went dead silent.

"NO PLEASE! HAVE MERCY! I'M SORRY!"

Our jaws drop from the silence. Could Astoria possibly be dead? More silence go by. Not a single sound could be heard.

Astoria is dead.

We all then heard footsteps again and a sound as if someone was dragging a body. We quickly cleaned our faces with a spell so it looked like we were never crying. The door bust open to reveal my aunt and Astoria who was covered in her own blood. Who she held by her hair. "This is what happens when you show weakness!" Bellatrix threw her body in front of us and slammed my door, walking out.

Astoria was covered in blood, had a huge cut on her head and chest, and her face was so bruised that you wouldn't even recognize her.

We all ran towards her crying. I whipped out my wand casting healing spells and so did Blaise. After 15 minutes she was finally all better. Pansy crashed her a hug. "I thought you died!" "I did too." Astoria whispered hugging all of us.

I just hope this won't happen to Hermione. I hope Harry Potter and Ron Weasley will take good care of her. She was all I could think about for the next few days.

Hermione's POV

The Burrow

Fleur And Bill's Wedding

'I wonder if Malfoy is happy with Astoria. They're probably shagging right now. Does he love Astoria? Is that why he fell out of love with me? I can't blame him. Astoria is bloody beautiful! And I'm just Hermione. Plus I'm muggleborn. She is a pureblood. She's perfect for him. Not me.'

A single heartbreaking tear fell out of my eye. 'God why does it hurt this much? I've never felt this pain before until now. The feeling of heartbreak.'

"Hermione? I've been calling you a few times now and you didn't answer. Are you okay?" Ron placed a hand on my shoulder. I nod and quickly wiped away my single tear. "Would you like to dance?" He asked. "Sure." I smile taking his hand. I forced out small giggles as we danced. He twirled me around making me almost fall. It made me giggle more, but for really this time.

"Can I break you two up? I'd like to dance with my 'sister."

"Sure mate." Ron passed me onto Harry. "Are you okay Hermione?" Harry looked concerned. I slowly begin to cry again. Harry pulled me closer so no body could see I was crying. "I try. I really try to be okay, but it just hurts. It hurts a lot Harry." Harry kissed my hair and whispered, "Hermione this might sound crazy but, I think he lied about never loving you."

I lift my head off his shoulder to look at him. "What do you mean?" I whisper. "He probably did it to protect you. I see the way you guys act around each other. Hell everybody does! Even Ron. He might never admit it but he sees. So there's no way there was never love. I think you and him might still have a chance, after all of his crap ends." Harry smiled.

I gave him a loving hug, mumbling a 'Thank You'.