Dress Shopping (Year 4)

Tourner Dans Le Vide

By; Indila

Hogwarts 4th Year 

Hermione's POV

The Library

I sat in the library with Pansy and Astoria. I was helping them with Transfiguration homework. "Guys I need help picking a dress for the Yule Ball." I said sighing. "We'll help. When are you going?" Astoria asked. "Sunday. Oh and my friend needs help too." I almost forgot about Ginny. Whoops. "Okay. Who?" Pansy said. "Ginevra Weasley." I said. "Oh Weasley? As in Ginny?" Astoria asked. "Yeah, if it's okay." I mumbled. "Of course. The more friends I have, the more people will be at my wedding!" Pansy giggled. 

"Your wedding? You mean Blaise and your's wedding?" I teased. Astoria burst into giggles. "Oh shut up Hermione! You should try making more friends. You don't want to have only a little amount of guest and Draco and your's wedding!" Pansy laughed. I turn a little red but laughed with them too.

"SHH!" Madame. Pince shushed.

 "Shit! Astoria we have detention!" Pansy yelled. "What?! Motherfuc-" Astoria panicked packing their stuff.  

"SHH!" Madame shushed again.

"What did you guys do again?" I asked chuckling. "We accidentally balded a first year." Pansy laughed. I shot them a look. "Fine! That long nosed brat stepped on my heal. And girl, you do not mess with a girl's shoe." Pansy explained. I shook my giggling. "Love ya 'Mione! See you tomorrow! Meet at the Great Hall! Bring Ginny!" Astoria yelled running out with Pansy.

I finished my homework a few minutes later. I decided to continue to read Beauty And The Beast.

"Hey Granger..."

Oh God.

"Are you a library book?" 

I look up at him looking confused. 

"Because I want to check you out."

I burst out laughing. Smooth real smooth Malfoy. "Tha-that was so bad!" I said between laughs. "Hey at least I tried." Mafloy smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Fine you try then Granger!" Malfoy said playfully scowling. 

"Fine."

For a few seconds I kept winking at him. "What's with the winks, Granger?" Malfoy asked. "Well I had something on my eye and it happens to be you." I laughed. "That was so bad!" I laughed.

"Feel my shirt Granger." Malfoy said. 

"What?" 

"Go on, Granger." I awkwardly feel his shirt.

"It's made out of boyfriend material." 

"That one was horrible Malfoy!" I giggled.

"Accio glass of water." Malfoy said. I have an idea. I smirk.

"Can I have a sip Malfoy? Because you make me thirsty." 

Malfoy spat out his water all over the table. 

"What?!" He said wide eyed. I fell off my chair laughing at his reaction. His face! I got back up and sat on my chair. "Oh it's on Granger!

"You seem like the kinda girl who's heard every line in the book. So, what's one more?"

"Are you fire? Cause you're hot." 

"Are you a cat because I'm feline a connection between us?