Snape Ships Dramione (Year 4)

I Kissed A Girl

By; Katy perry

The Summer Before 4th Year

Hermione's POV

*Doorbell Rings*

"'Mione, can you go get it please? My hands are full." Mum asked. "Okay mum." I answered getting up from my seat. I opened the door to see Theo. A crying Theo.

"Theo what's wrong?" I asked hugging him. "Hermione I need your help." He stated. "B-But can we go to Three Broomsticks for some butterbeer?" He asked. "Of course. Just wait here, I'll go tell my mum." I told him.

"Mum! I'm going out!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear. "Be back before 9!" She yelled back.

The Three Broomsticks

"So, what do you need help with?" I asked taking a sip of butterbeer. "Finding my sexuality." Theo answered quietly. "Okay um... I don't know what I can do. I will tell you if you are gay I except you for who you are. But can you explain furthermore?" I said taking another sip of butterbeer. 

"I want to find out if I like boys or girls. Or maybe even both. So, if you don't mind can you help me." He explain, but still I was confused. He probably got the hint that I was confused because he spoke again. 

"Like date me so, I can find out if I like boys or girls. Or both." Theo said turning a little pink. "I'd love to help you, but I just want to say that I don't like you like that. I like you as a brother." I said sadly. "It's only for the summer. Besides, I feel the same way. While I'm 'dating' you I'm also 'dating' a boy. By the end of the summer I'll find out if I like girls or boys, or both." Theo pleaded. 

"Fine, I'll do it." I said giving in. "Thank you!" Theo smiled widely. "Wait why where you crying?" I asked. "I was scared of what you'll say about this?"  Theo sadly said gulping his butterbeer. "Well don't be scared. I love you whether you're gay, straight, or even a hippogriff. You'll always be my fake brother!"

3rd Person POV

Later That Summer (August 27th)

Theo and Hermione where 'dating' this summer. They where still like sister and brother this summer, they where just a little touchy. As much as Hermione didn't want to date her fake brother she just pretend it was Draco who she was 'dating'. 

Today was their last date for Theo to make up his mind. 

The Three Broomsticks

Hermione and Theo sat at a table and had a normal, non boyfriend and girlfriend conversation.

In walk Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass. They decide to hang out 1 on 1 again like old times. To Draco, Astoria was his best family friend. Nothing more. Sometimes, Draco thought that Astoria thinks there's something more. And he was right.

 Sure she was his first kiss, but that was back when they where 9 because of stupid truth or dare. 

THANKS A LOT VINCENT CRABBE! WHAT ABOUT DRAMIONE!!! 

The kiss meant nothing. He didn't feel anything with her, but when he kissed Hermione, that was a different story. He felt so much with that one gesture. He felt like he was wanted. At home we was pressured by Lucius and Narcissa tries her best to make time for him. 

Astoria notices Hermione and Theo sitting together first. Astoria elbowed Draco in the ribs to catch his attention. "Ow fuck! Astoria!" Draco growled.