Big Brothers To The Resscue

Wings

By; Little Mix

Malfoy Manor (Present Day)

3rd Person POV

The Backyard

"Come on 'Scorp, you can go faster then that!" Leo yelled glancing back at his brother. "Leo! Slow down!" Scorpius yelled back. "You go faster!" Leo smiled to himself as he saw Scorpius go faster.  

"I swear to God Leo, I was supposed to babysit your arse today and you're making my job 10 times harder. Mum and dad expect me to have you in one piece. So, you better not do something stupid. Plus I'm getting paid for this."  Scorpius warned. 

"Will do big bro." Leo said saluting cheerfully as his light brown hair flew around his face. "How much are you getting paid?" Leo asked flying around a tree. "1, 600 gallons." Scorpius grinned. 

"Trump cakes!" Leo cursed under his breath.

About another 30 minutes of flying around, Leo got thirsty. "Scorpius I'm thirsty. Can we go back in?" Leo asked. 

"Scorpius! Hi!" Cathy's voice could be heard over the fence.

"Shit. Creepy Cathy. Good idea Leo! Let's go!" Scorpius zoomed back into the house. "Hey! Wait up!" Leo followed behind quickly.

Scoripus opened the door and held it for Leo. "Nessy!" Leo called. "Yes Master Leo?" The tiny house elf asked. "Can you please get me a glass of water?" Leo asked handing Scorpius his broom. Nessy came back a second later giving Leo his water. "Can you put our brooms in the broom closet please Nessy? After you can go Nessy." Scorpius handed Nessy their broom and turned to Leo.

"Hey Leo, I feel like we're forgeting something." Scorpius scratched his head trying to think. 

"Master Scorpius! Master Leo!" Zoody popped up panting. "You is suppose to pick up Mistress Alya from muggle school right now."  

"Leo let's go!" Scorpius grabbed Leo and apparated. Leo an Scorpius luckily popped up in a bush. 

"Get up let's go." Scorpius dusted himself off and did the same to Leo. Scorpius and Leo walked to the the front of the school to wait for Alya. 

"James, come on slow poke. We have to get Lilly." Albus Potter walked to where Leo and Scorpius were. "Oi Scorpius! My man!" Albus and Scorpius did a little hand shake and waited for their sisters.

"Malfoy." James nodded. "Potter." Leo said back. 

"When the bloody hell will Lilly and Alya come out? We've been here for hours!" Scorpius complained. "Drama queen, they're right there!" Albus pointed earning an up head slap from Scorpius. 

Lilly and Alya were walking while talking but stopped to see a butterfly. "Oi Lilly! Let's go!" James yelled. Lilly and Alya ran to their brothers. 

"Bye Lilly." 

"Bye Alya."

"Did you see the pretty butterfly Scorpius?" Alya asked innocently.

 "No I really don-" Scorpius lazily drawled.

"It's prettier then you." Alya giggled. "Wow. Thank you Alya. Such a great thing to say to your brother, I love you too." Scorpius said sarcastically chuckling after. 

"Ready to go? I'm hungry." Leo asked.

 "Ouu! McDonald's!" Alya's brothers said at the same time.

"Wait. I forgot my favourite sweater." Alya said quickly. "You mean that ugly one with the duck?" Scorpius smirked. 

"Okay, 1, it's a Canadian goose! 2, that's my second favourite. And 3, it's not ugly!" Alya stated crossing her arms. "Go get it." Leo said putting his hands in his pockets.