New Girlfriend (Year 5)

Rewrite The Stars (The Greatest Showman 2017)

Edit By; Draco And Hermione (YouTube)

Hogwarts 5th Year

Draco's POV

Library

"This is so weird." Daphne Greengrass whined. I rolled my eyes. Whiny bitch. "Please Daphne! I said I'd pay you! Just for a week." I begged. "But you're like a brother to me. But since you are, I'll do it. And I get payed." She smiled. "Thank you 'Daph." I smirked.  "How much do I get payed again?" She asked. "500 gallons." I told her. 

"What is that again?" She asked. 

"Money."

"How much?"

"500 gallons."

"How much is that?" 

"500- Nevermind. Let's just go 'babe'" I said wrapping an arm around her shoulders. 

"Um ew okay no. Don't call me babe." She whispered. "Will do. You are my 'girlfriend' after all." I said.  

We walked past Astoria and Pansy on the way out of the library. 

Their jaws dropped. I nod my head smirking.

3rd Person POV

'First my bestfriend. Now MY SISTER?! ' Astoria screamed in her head. "Did I just see what I think I did?" Pansy asked shocked. "Well if you saw my sister under Draco's arm, then you're correct." Astoria said. 

"Oh my Merlin are they dating?!" Pansy yelled. "I think. I don't know though." Astoria frowned.

Later That Day

The Great Hall 

Hermione took a bite out of her sandwich, moaning at the taste of the sandwich. "Gosh Ginny I'm so hungry!" Hermione said with a mouth full of sandwich. "I guess Ron rubbed off on you." Ginny giggled wiping Hermione's mouth. "Shut up." Ron and Hermione said at the same time, with their mouths both full. Ginny giggled harder.

"Careful Hermione. I don't want a sandwich to be the death of you." Ginny said taking a sip of pumpkin juice. 

The doors to the Great Hall opened, to a new 'couple'. Draco held Daphne's hand smirking at who ever stared.  

Hermione started to cough. "Are you okay Hermione?" Ginny asked patting her back panicking. Hermione gave her the signal that she is chocking. In a panic, Hermione grabbed Lee Jordan's goblet of water and chugged it.

"Hey! That's mine!" Lee whined. "Well now it's in Hermione's stomach. If you want it back, you'll just have to cut open her stomach." Ginny said still patting Hermione's back. After a few seconds later Hermione was gasping for air.

"Are you alright Hermione?" Harry asked. "Bloody hell." Ron said looking at her.

 "Yup." Hermione smiled glancing at the Slytherin table. Blaise and Theo seemed to be yelling at Draco. 

Astoria and Pansy gave Hermione a weak smile. 

"A WHAT?! YOU ARE SUCH A DUMB FUCKING ARSE!" Theo and Blaise said at the same time.

"60 points from Slytherin for horrid langue!" McGonagall yelled.

At The Slytherin Table (A Few Minutes Ago)

"What the Salazar shit was that?!" Blaise yelled. "Don't you raise your voice at me Zabini!" He glared. "If he can't I will!" Theo pointed at Blaise then at himself.