Draco Discovers Hermione's Poem (Year 8)

Lucid Dreams

By; Juice WRLD

Hogwarts 8th Year

3rd Person POV

Castle Grounds

It's been a week since the Romione and Drastoria break up. Draco was trying to think of a way to approach Hermione. "Hey." Pansy took a seat beside Draco on the grass.

"Hello." Draco simple said.

"Deep in thought, eh?" Draco chuckled. "Oh Pansy. You have no clue."

"Why don't you just go up to her?" Pansy asked. "I have to have a strategy. You know, whoo her." Draco looked down at his hands.

Pansy giggled. "Malfoy charm?"

"Correct."

"How about you start a 'convo and just wing it. You know, Malfoy charm." Pansy suggested.

"Malfoy charm, eh?" Theo said coming behind them. "Aye! Theo." Pansy smiled.

"Now that I think about it, that's bloody brilliant! Thanks 'Pans." Draco got up dusting himself.

"Well what can I say? I am brilliant." Pansy smirked. "Wow. How modest." Theo said sarcastically.

"See you guys later."

The Great Hall

A New Couple?

Recently, Astoria Greengrass and Draco Malfoy had broken up. Coincidentally, another couple broke up that night.

Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley!

Both couples broke up the same day.

Coincident? I think not.

Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger is shipped frequently. What if the ship is sailing? Could that possibly be the reason why both couples broke up?

Ron and Astoria are in friendly conditions with their exes. Some find it suspicious, and some say that they just ended happily.

Is that the case?

Will we have a bad boy and good girl love story form?

Will we have a new couple?

Will this ship sail?

I'll keep you guys updated with this interesting ship.

Yours Truly,

Rita Skeeter

"THIS STUPID BIMBO!" Hermione slapped the paper down on the table and stomped out of the Great Hall furious.

'The nerve that woman has! Getting into peoples business. Mostly mine!' Hermione was about to explode.

Fuck you Skeeter.

2 Hours Later

Draco's Pov

McGonagal's office

"You called professor?" Draco asked walking into her office. "Yes Mr.Malfoy. I'd call you because I'd like to give you your Head Boy hoodie." McGonagal smiled at the young boy.

McGonagal got up from her seat and gave him the hoodie.

The hoodie was black, had the Hogwarts school crest on the front of the sweater where your heart is, it had a lion and a snake at the back, had the house name 'Slytherin' on the sleeve, had the name 'Hogwarts' on the hood so when you put the hood up you see the name, and my favourite part, it says 'Malfoy' on the back bottom of the hoodie.