Everyone is watching us

Age: 16
Pov: annie
Date: 16/6/18

I wake up my and hop out of bed
getting ready putting on my school pants, shirt and tie then heading down stairs for breakfast "morning" i say to my best friend who was making us eggs on toast.

Kenzie Ziegler. Sweet, kind but a bitch when she wants to be. She's popular which makes me popular which is fine...... i guess.

"Sleep well? And are you ready to get back to school" She asks "it was okay and i guess" i say "well the medication helped right?" She asks i nod picking up my phone and scrolling through Instagram. You might be wondering why i need medication simple answer my farther. He would abuse me and my siblings. He still does but i try my best to stay here at kenzies apartment than my own house, the medication is to help me sleep i get nightmares about it regularly so the doctors gave me them.
I wouldn't dare tell them or kenzie the real reason i needed them. I just said i had a bad childhood experience once and they simply believed it.

After i finished breakfast. I gathered my stuff and per usual waited for kenzie downstairs. As im waiting someone crashes into me causing me to fall on to my butt "oh god im so sorry im gonna be late for morning practice" he says extending his hand for me to take, i do so, as he helps me up "its fine hayden" i say he smiles "thanks leblanc, see you around" he says before running off and jumping into a car full of jocks then turning back and winking at me. My cheeks turn red and stay that way even when the car is out of sight "did thee hayden summerall just wink at you?!" kenzie squeals i turn around "awh your blushing" she says "im just embassed thats all...... anyway dont you fancy him or something" i say as we begin to walk "i mean yeah..... he is the hottest guy at school and im the hottest girl so match made in HeVEnN but girl he hasn't winked at me before" she claims i nod.

Now it does seem like kenzie is being big headed, but it was true the school students did a poll last year and kenzie and hayden won hottest. I came 7th i would'nt even be on there if it wasnt for kenzie and for assets kenzie came 2nd which i personally think is disgusting that they would judge that but hey its highschool. But scoring anywhere in the top three had consequnces, guys slapping her ass as she walked through the school or asking her bra size. I certainly would've slapped a few guys who tried more than that on me. However kenzie said i've developed over summer and she envys my ass and boobs as they are apparently bigger than hers.

I wait near starbucks as kenzie goes to get our drinks.Luckily it was right across from school and right near school was the football pitch i stand outside it and watch as the guys do their workouts, well watching hayden. He winks at me again and i spin around cheeks flushing pink.

kenzie comes over and hands me my drink "your blushing again..... what is that!" she exclaims looking at my ass "what" i say in panic feeling my butt till i feel a big rip "oh fuck no on the first day back" i stress "um im gonna go home and get my backups" i say taking a hoodie from my bag and wrapping it around my waist "you have about 15 mins" she calls as i begin to sprint. I take track so i get there in 5 minutes it isnt exactly far. I unlock the door and creep in running upstairs hoping my dad doesn't see me. As i rummage through my wardrobe i spot my spare pants on the floor, covered in flour. We were baking and hayley wiped the counter with them. I flip through the clothes till i stop on a skirt, 5 times to small for me but my only option, i put it on a ninth grade skirt for a eleventh grade body just great.

I run downstairs and out the door before anyone can see me then sprint back to school. Kenzie is still there when i get there "that was quick gurl we still have like 5 or 10 mins..... hold up" she says looking down to my skirt "woah thats like three times smaller than mine" she says "please can we not talk about it" i mumble "of course but girl you look good" she says i roll my eyes and we head towards the school.

As we are walking i feel everyones eyes on us "everyone is watching us" i mumble to kenzie "no they are watching you" she whispers happily "is that annie leblanc?".... "oh shit it is". God kill me now.We keep walking and i rush to my locker "ziegler whos your friend?" one of the jock calls she spins me around "oh hey annie" he says eyeing me "you wasn't wearing that this morning" he says coming closer to me. I look for kenzie to see her mouthing sorry as some girl drags her to class "oh um yeah... my pants ripped" i say "you should wear it more you look good" he flirts. He is so close i feel his breath he puts a piece of paper down my shirt which had popped open"call me" he says grabbing my ass and walking off. I lean against my locker stunned then the bell goes i rush to class only to be late.

I walk in "im sorry im late" i pant all eyes on me "detention miss leblanc now go sit near hayden" he says i bow my head and walk to my seat.

End of chapter!
Yes some of this is inspired by the kissing booth XD