She is gone

Pov: johnny
Two months prior of annies departure

I don't know what to do anymore. When annie left its like my happiness left with her, she was my happiness and now she is gone and wont return any of my calls. Ive lost everything, i quit football, my grades are failing and on top of it all my parents are getting a divorce I don't know who i will stay with maybe a fresh start is all i need who knows anyway i need to get to school.

I arrive and head straight to my locker when i open it a note falls out i bend over and pick it up: johnny, meet me at the bleachers after school i have something to give you,Hayden.
Ugh i stuff it in my back pocket and walk to classs.

I just about make it through the day as soon as im out of lesson i make my way to the bleachers. When I arrive i don't see anyone "hayden" i call i walk under them to see if he was there and then bam im covered in pink colored water "what the fuck!" I exclaim and come out i see hayden and the rest of the team laughing "its a girl!" He laughs i march up to him and grab him by his collar. Everyone circles around and some pull out their phones "you think its funny huh" i say through gritted teeth "huh" i repeat and then i punch him knocking him down.

He wipes his bleeding nose and looks at it laughing "oh your in for a treat orlando" he laughs a sinister smile creeping onto his lips as he jumps up and punches right in the faces. It hurt but I managed to stay on my feet he goes in for another punch which i block and kick him in the stomach but it quickly changes as he swiftly makes one move and he is in charge my head under his arm no way out "cmon you can do better than that" he teases ruffling my hair. I whack him full power in the back sending us both flying and rolling around throwing punches each missing till one strikes him in the jaw, he clicks it then punches me not once but three times its only till one of the teachers pulls him off me,that he stops.

"Your actions have serious consequences young man do you understand" my mom lectures me as i sit in the back off the car "what have you got yourself into first quitting the team, then your grades failing now this. Son it's final when your farther moves out your going with him i dont care you need to change" she says in a highly disappointment manner, before this would've fazed me I would've begged for her to let me stay but to be honest i don't care there is nothing here for me anymore not since
she is gone.

Hope you liked this chapter
Haydens pov will be next chapter
Comment for more ( i will write as much as i can)