Doubt

Pov: annie
Date: 24/6/18

We were hanging in the kitchen eating and chatting about stuff "is that a hickey omg" the girl who I learned was called Nadia exclaims pointing at my neck i hold it "we went paint balling" johnny lies i smile "it hit my neck pretty hard too" he shrugs "you should've invited us bro" carson says i walk over to johnny "i need a bit of air i will be outside" i explain he nods.

I get out there and sit down dangling my legs into the pool, i sway my feet as i stare at the flowing water I suddenly feel sick like i needed to vomit i stand up and head to the bathroom where i almost immediately vomit. I wipe my mouth and stand up it was on my clothes i head to the room i was staying in and find some clothes to wear i pull out a oversized hoodie and throw it on. I lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling before i know it im fast asleep.

I wake up with someone sitting near me i sit up "hey" johnny says smiling "whats the time?" I ask "about midnight some of our friends are staying over" he explains i nod "and why aren't you with them?" I ask "id rather be with you" he smiles as he leans in for a kiss i turn my face to the side "did i do something wrong? Do you feel pressured no i never meant" he rambles i place my hand on his "no its not you i think im ill i was sick earlier i dont want you to catch it or something"  i explain "do you want anything i have some paracetamol downstairs" he offers "i just want you to stay with me thats all" I reply he stands up "wanna watch something in my room?" He asks i nod and he lifts me up "i can walk" I chuckle but he doesn't put me down anyway.

When we get into his room i sit down as he puts on the tv, then comes and sits near me. He pulls a blanket over us both as I shuffle closer to him and lay my head on him "you can pick what to watch" i say.

We were watching incredibles and chatting "you feel any better" he asks "much. just think the pizza was bad" i say he nods and smiles then leans down to kiss me "i really like you annie" he says i bite my lip "i really like you too" i say before kissing him. As we were kissing someone walks in "oh sorry i was looking for the bathroom" nadia says nervously "next door" johnny replies she nods then leaves

Haydens pov
Nadia comes back down "guys i think johnny and annie are a thing" she exclaims seeming pissed off "i walked in on them kissing" she says. I feel a hot flush of jealousy take over me maybe she was lying "highkey ship it" kenzie chuckles "same" carson laughs "i dont" i mumble barely audible.

That night I wasn't the same it just changed my mood, whenever kenzie tried to be all touchy i made a excuse to leave and one time i looked through johnnys slightly open door and they were both fast asleep her head on his bare chest. It hurt I really thought i felt nothing towards this girl but im really doubting that now....

End of chapter
Comment 💁‍♀️ for more :)