My strong little girl

Pov: annie
Three month later

Im awoken by kisses being planted on my head i look and see brennan smiling down at me i lean up and kiss him. Now your probably wondering what the fuck but it is what it is brennan and i clicked we became best friends again but soon realised that it was more than that. Im five months pregnant. I get out of bed "imma go shower then we are meeting with katie to go for the scan" i explain he nods i then head to the shower.

I head downstairs and make myself breakfast "good morning sweetie" my mom says "morning" I reply "you find out the babies gender today dont you?" She asks i smile and nod "im so proud of you annie you know that, your my strong little girl" she sobs and wraps me in a hug i giggle and hug back tears begin to stream down my face. Stupid hormones. Once we are done with our little moment i go back to eating my food, brennan comes down and helps himself.

We get in the car and drive to pick up katie. She hops in shoving her vlog camera in our faces "guys i know y'all are as excited as i am to know the gender of this baby" she squeals to the camera. Katie has been vlogging for 5 years now she has alot of subscribers and they seem to love me. Brennan chuckles then starts driving again "so annie how are you feeling?" She asks the camera still on, at first i hated being on camera now I actually like it "nervous but mainly excited" i smile.

My phone starts to ring 'austin💗 wants to FaceTime'  i accept the call
"Hey you" he says "hey austin" katie calls "hey katie! So hows my favourite girl?" He asks "im good and how are you and jake going?" I tease he blushes "good anyway you find out its a girl today" he squeals i laugh.Austin has this thing where he 'knows' its gonna be a girl "hows the boys?" I ask nervously "alright i guess i dont see them much" he says, i frown and nod "girl cheer up remember your coming to see me next week" he says "thats a maybe it all depends if the doctor will let me" i explain "yeah yeah your coming to see me" he laughs "okay okay anyway austin we just got here i got to go" i say unbuckling my belt "yeah call me after even tho i know its a girll, i love you mwah" he says blowing a kiss "love you too byeee" i say before hanging up.

"Hello annie your looking healthy" my doctor says inviting us in to the room i lay on the bed "thanks" i smile,katies camera was already out and rolling, brennans hand was already linked to mine and a nervous look on his face. He goes through all the boring stuff "so would you like to know the sex of your baby?" He finally asks i nod  and squeeze brennans hand a little. A massive smile was on my face as the doctor applies the gel to my stomach ive only had two scans so i giggle at the coldness "congratulations on your baby.....

To be continued
Aka do you want it to be a boy or a girl comment!