No-where to go

Pov: annie
Date: 23/6/18

I wake up the sun beaming on my face and my head still on haydens shoulder. I sit up which wakes him up "sorry" i say he smiles "its okay" i stand up "annie you were staying here with me cause you didn't wanna live at home" he says abruptly "oh so thats why calebs shirt is here?" I ask he nods "thanks for telling me" i say and walk inside i notice it was 7:30 school would start soon. I sit down "annie you down here?" Kenzie calls and walks down in uniform she sees me and smiles "where is hayden?" She asks "out there" i say and point to the door "kenz I aint coming in today" i say she nods "I understand" i smile "could you tell Johnny something for me?" I ask "yeah sure" she shrugs "just tell him milkshake and he will understand" i smile she nods and makes some cereal.

They leave for school and im alone i go upstairs and pack my stuff im going home i can't stay with someone I don't even know or trust fully.
Once im packed i leave and begin walking home.

It takes a while but i make it home i knock on the door and my dad opens it "hey dad" i smile he huffs and walks in i follow "why are you here" he snaps "dad its my home why wouldn't i be here" i say setting my bag down "well it isn't anymore" he yells "w-what" i stutter "you heard me get out!" he shouts edging closer to me "but dad this is my home you can't do this to me" i cry he raises his hand and slaps me "I HATE YOU" i shout tears streaming down my face i kick him where the sun don't shine, grab my things and run out. No-where to go. I now had no home and on top of it i don't even know who i can trust. I trudge to a place of comfort the diner, we used to come here as a family all the time. I slide into a booth setting my bags down "how may i help-annie" i look up and see noah "noah! you know what i don't have time for this can i just get a water please" i say in shock he nods and walks away.

Time flies i had drank 7 cups of water and ate two portions of fries and before i know it i look up and see johnny walk in. He spots me and comes over "hey" he exclaims i smile "hey" i say "i see you ordered some things" he chuckles "i have been here for like 3 hours so yeah just a few" i say with a small limp laugh "wanna talk about it over a milkshake?" he offers i look at him and laugh "that would be nice" he stands up "waiter" he calls i laugh as noah comes over "one strawberry milkshake with two straws please" he says and noah walks off.

We talk and it feels real and normal for once. I learn things about him and even tho he already knew things about me he listened again anyway "my mom and dad have been away for like forever its just me and my sister its pretty boring in our massive house" he says sipping the almost empty milkshake "i trust you and thats why im telling you this my dad hit me and now i have nowhere to live" i whisper looking down. He says nothing for a bit then lifts my chin "then looks like your living with me and lauren" he demands "no no i don't have to i will find one of those shared house that are like $20 a month" i defend "and risk getting yourself hurt? no your staying with us and its settled" he confirms "thank you im incredibly grateful to have such an amazing person in my life" i thank he places his hand on mine "come with me" he says and pulls me up and drags me towards the door "but my bags" i call he runs and grabs them then takes my hand again and pulls me to his car "what the hell are you doing" i laugh getting in the front "shh no more questions" he shushes i sit back after buckling myself in "ready?" he asks "yep" i say hesitantly then he drives off.

Who would you like to see more of in this fanfic?